Toys & GamesToysLEGO
Duplo DisneyPixar Cars 3 Mater s Shed 10856

Lego Duplo DisneyPixar Cars 3 Mater s Shed 10856

by LEGO

#16 in Toys

Little fans of Disney Pixar's Cars 3 will love building and hanging out with Mater the tow truck in his shed, driving around the cones and using the wrench. Help your child develop fine motor skills and practice role-play by pretending to video call with Lighting McQueen on Mater's computer. The friendship between these two characters can spark endless fun, even when Lightning is racing miles away! Gender: Unisex.

I Would love to get my son these but where can I get them ? My Walmart and target don’t sell them and I can’t find them online
It’s so hard to find legos for my son who’s 2 where can I get these?
where Can I buy this ?
Start your review of Lego Duplo DisneyPixar Cars 3 Mater s Shed 10856!
Ariel A.
Fort Smith, AR
My 2.5 year old is obsessed with watching people build these on youtube and he often demands to go to walmart so he can get one. He likes to build them along with the kids on the youtube. It's fantastic for his fine motor skills, and we discuss shapes, and colors while playing, and during clean up time we sort them out by colors. So many different ways for little minds to learn and play and create!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
My daughter used to play with Legos all the time! She loved it! Her imagination would go wild, and she would create some amazing things! I really don't see any room for improvement! Plus, they're always coming out with new sets/kits which can be combined with the ones that you already have because most pieces fit into the others!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,488 reviews
These are such cute Legos for kids snapping together making them something out of Pieces of Lego it’s so much fun for the kids and so rewarding I would definitely recommend it to anyone and will definitely buy it again
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
LEGOs is a amazing child’s toy! They are not only fun but they challenge the mind to not only build but create! Adults enjoy them as much as kids do! My grand babies enjoy playing with them but what I enjoy most is my Autistic nephew loves legos and that seems to be one of his favorite creative outlets! We will continue to purchase LEGO products!
amanda H.
Alpena, MI
We got this for my son's birthday the only issue is it still has to many pieces that can get lost or it makes it harder for my son . On the up side my son does love to play .
Kristi T.
2,129 reviews
LEGO’s are a big hit in my house. Between my husband and 2 children we have so many. This LEGO set is perfect for my 4 year old. He loves cars and these are big enough and easy for him to understand how to put it together.
Jasmella L.
San Diego, CA
This is such a great lego set for little hands. I love that this lego set encourages independence and imaginative play. I do wish their was a bit more to do bit overall this is a good set.
Tara E.
Willow Grove, PA
My 2 toddlers love Disney Cars especially Mater so this was perfect for them. The ease of putting the set together works well for them too!
my H.
My son loves this product! It was a little hard for him to learn how to follow the directions but he got it quickly. The only way that I would improve this product would be to make directions simpler for a child to read. I would definitely buy again he loved playing with It.
Lu A.
This Lego set was one of my sons favorite go to Legos. It was perfect for his age and little hands. Kept him entertained for hours. Easy to put together and age appropriate.