LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café uploaded by Ashley F.LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café uploaded by Audrey F.

BY NONE

Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
My daughter receive this as a gift for her birthday. She absolutely loves Minnie Mouse, so this is a perfect collaboration with LEGO! We love duplo line since they’re easier to put together. We have other LEGO duplo sets also that we love. LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café
Ashley F.
Love all of the Lego duplo sets. They are cute and easy enough for little hands and you never have to worry about choking. Plus they fit together with regular Lego bricks and helps kids transition.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Legos are taking over my house!! This set is awesome. Comes with Minnie Mouse and an airplane. My 2 year old can't get enough. She is able to build and tear Down by herself. I would recommend for any child.
Irma C.
My toddler loves this set. I like how the pieces are small enough for her hands yet not too small that she can put them in her mouth.