LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café!
Ka’ena P.
LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café uploaded by Ka’ena P.
If my classroom had it their own way our whole class would be made out of these fun blocks! We have combined 2.5yo-4 Year olds and all of them love these! The Minnie Mouse one is a set I recently purchased but I have other sets in my classroom as well that I rotate through!
Irma C.
Corona, NY
My toddler loves this set. I like how the pieces are small enough for her hands yet not too small that she can put them in her mouth.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Legos are taking over my house!! This set is awesome. Comes with Minnie Mouse and an airplane. My 2 year old can't get enough. She is able to build and tear Down by herself. I would recommend for any child.
Angelina  C.
Great starter set for toddler but I don’t think it has enough variety to build around. Great size on the individual pieces since you don’t want the kids to put them in their mouths. My daughter usually takes the figurine and plane and repurpose it for other form of play.
LaTisha T.
Alvarado, TX
LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café uploaded by LaTisha T.
Super cute first LEGO set. My daughter loves using these to build and play! Great colors and instructions I give 4 stars just because tends to be expensive
Kimberly  F.
My daughter loves these legos and enjoys building, tearing down, and rebuilding. She loves the car and the cake lego.
Lauren Y.
Pattonsburg, MO
My kids love Lego duplos. They are a fun building, imaginative toy! They are well made and durable! I think the last through multiple ages!
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café uploaded by Ashley F.
Love all of the Lego duplo sets. They are cute and easy enough for little hands and you never have to worry about choking. Plus they fit together with regular Lego bricks and helps kids transition.
Audrey F.
Owensboro , KY
LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café uploaded by Audrey F.
My daughter receive this as a gift for her birthday. She absolutely loves Minnie Mouse, so this is a perfect collaboration with LEGO! We love duplo line since they’re easier to put together. We have other LEGO duplo sets also that we love. LEGO DUPLO 10830 Minnie's Café
Stefanie T.
Springfield, Qld
We got given this as a birthday present for my oldest daughter a few years ago, and she will still build it and play with it. Duplo is the perfect way to introduce your little one to building things and using their imagination. They get to role play with the Cafe and use it with other sets. My kids spend hours playing with Duplo!!

Looking for your answer?