BY LEGO

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Power DiggerThere's more to this digger than meets the eye! Pick up any load and shovel deep holes with the powerful arm. Operate the rotating cab to work from any angle and open the engine compartment to carry out essential repairs. It even rebuilds into a dump truck or front loader. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I ordered this product for my 5 year old nephew who enjoys building cars and other motorized vehicle sets. Although this item was a little smaller than I had originally anticipated.

I purchased this item at a discounted price brand new from Amazon with a gift card I received from a contest so virtually I paid nothing.

The pieces to this item are very small and easy to lose so I suggest having a prepared location set up to store this item when the child is not using it. I also recommend that children under the age of 6 are kept away as the small pieces are easy to choke on.

Overall my nephew liked this product, but at 6 said it was still a little difficult to figure out with all of the different pieces.