LEGO City Road Plates Building Kit 60304

LEGO City Road Plates Building Kit 60304

This LEGO City Road Plates (60304) building set adds a realistic backdrop to kids? imaginative play, with glow-in-the-dark toy streetlights, traffic lights, road signs, traffic lane markings, speed bumps, a crosswalk, trees and greenery. Kids can place the Road Plates their way, build a city around them and connect to other LEGO Road Plate building sets to expand their city creations! The LEGO City Road Plates toy playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS ? part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools quickly helps young LEGO builders be master builders. LEGO City building sets stimulate open-ended, creative role play with feature-rich buildings, realistic toy vehicles and fun characters that deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled play experience based on real-life events.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO City Road Plates Building Kit 60304!
How would you rate this product?
Beth L.
Cridersville, OH
LEGO City Road Plates Building Kit 60304 uploaded by Beth L.
I am very happy with my Lego road set. It is exactly what I needed for my Lego village. I added the roads to a 4'x2' section of Lego grass base plates. I was super excited to see that the lamp posts have glow in the dark bulbs so they 'light up'. I underestimated the size of the roads I would need so I am buying another box.

Looking for your answer?