LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (used) uploaded by Jamie V.

BY LEGO

ATTENTION: REQUIRES NTSC REGION 1 COMPATIBLE PLAYER LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (DVD NEW) Label: Warner Home Video Format: DVD-STANDARD Region: 1 Release Date: 21 May 2013 Video Format: NTSC No. of Discs: 1 EAN: 0883929252480 All our items are brand new. Our customer service is multilingual for your convenience and we offer Royal Mail Freepost Service available for qualifying returns. When Bruce Wayne receives the man of the year award, fellow billionaire Lex Luthor becomes jealous and decides to run for President. To create the atmosphere for his type of fear-based politics Lex recruits the Joker to perfect a Black LEGO Destructor Ray which wreaks havoc on Gotham. As Lex destroys Batman's tech, Batman reluctantly turns to Superman for help. see more...

Katrina B.
Baltimore
My son saw this movie and has non stop talked about it since. We downloaded a version on his tablet but he has been asking if Santa is going to buy it for him. Sure is buddy! 🙂 love this movie because it has some adult humor too!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
It was pretty cute for a lego movie. My son didn't really enjoy it to much so I will be giving away. I thought it was fun and perfect for a batsman or lego fan. I would recommend watching. We may just be picky.