BY LEGO

• What is your favorite game? Super Mario 1, here, for Nintendo NES...3 Answers
Jason L.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
The Lego series are fun but this one is exceptional. I love the DC characters which all have their own powers which are needed to complete all of the tasks. This game offers months and months of game play in various modes such as open play or completing the quests. Highly recommend.
Mallory Y.
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
I have literally played this game on every console available for it. It's so addicting, and the characters have some funny lines. It's a good price and I recommend it to everyone of all ages (well, old enough to understand how to actually play that is.)
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Es muy divertido, a mis hijas y a mi nos encanta ya que hay muchas partes donde mis niñas tenían que pensar y es bueno para que abran la mente
Logan l.
Logan l.
I really love the Lego game series and own most of them! This is a really fun game to play, I usually prefer playing solo since it can get a little hectic playing 2 player.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.
&n juego para toda la familia. Muy divertido para los amantes de los súper héroes.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Love this game played it in one weekend it was so fun and addicting j couldn't stop playing !!
Matthew P.
Matthew P.
My son loves playing this game and I have to admit I enjoy playing the game with him. Not sure who likes it more me or him.
Abigail  O.
Abigail O.
Raymondville, TX
Overall Batman is amazing! My nephew loves this game especially because the superheros.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Maineville, OH
Lego games are a must in our house. My sons received this game for Christmas and they would not stop playing it. It was easy for them to understand and they are 6 and 3.
Yvonne Z.
Yvonne Z.
My little nephews is obsessed with Lego he really has fun playing LEGO BATMAN 2 my whole family plays this together plus its funny
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
What is your favorite game? Super Mario 1, here, for Nintendo NES. I'm old fashioned! Lol