BY LEGO

• What is your favorite game? Super Mario 1, here, for Nintendo NES...3 Answers
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
Gamer Expert
This was a gift for my sons birthday he loved the set even though there were missing pieces and a missing instruction book but good thing they have the instructions online. They have a bit pricey but nothing too bad
Charissa C.
Es muy divertido, a mis hijas y a mi nos encanta ya que hay muchas partes donde mis niñas tenían que pensar y es bueno para que abran la mente
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love pretty much all Lego games, and I love Batman, so you can bet I love this game. Lego games aren't too intricate but they're very enjoyable, especially with a friend. This game is no exception.
Zulianna P.
Miami Lakes, FL
I don't really like any of the Lego games. They get boring too fast since they're so repetitive and they're not that challenging at all. I do have to say the story line for this one was pretty funny though.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Lego Batman has to be the best! My kids love Marvel thru their Dad & Uncle Duane! I love watching them play & have fun, so its a win/win for me!!
Rebecca C.
Manchester, MD
These games are PERFECT for little kids! They action is intuitive and consistent. My 5/6 year old gets very proud of himself when he figures out how to beat each level or task. The player never really dies though, so there's not a lot of stress on him to get it right or have to start over. And of course it submerges him in the world of LEGO, which he adores! I think it's amazing how you can interact with almost everything on the screen and everything is built of LEGOs. The side-missions are fun too, although some of the minikits are a little to hard for us to find.
mindy F.
Brooklyn, NY
My 7 and 4 year old loves this games. they love how the lego people turn into superheros. they love how they can try and save somehing in the game.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I'm a big fan of the Lego games, they're much less stressful than other games because when you die you immediately respawn in exactly the same location that you died. There are also a lot of secrets to uncover, and this game had a huge hub to explore with dozens of side quests to complete. My big complaint of this game is the chaos in the open world, it would be nice to explore Gotham City without everyone around you screaming and running around.
Jeremy M.
There are a number of LEGO games out there, so chances are that you've run across one if you play video games or have a child who is interested in video games. They're fun games that players of any age can enjoy.

This is of course LEGO Batman 2, but it doesn't just include characters from Batman, but also includes heroes and villains like Superman, Wonder Woman, Brainiac, and Captain Boomerang. This installment also added voice acting for the characters instead of the just grunts and pantomime that the characters would make in earlier installments. I've really enjoyed the LEGO games as has my son, so I would totally recommend it if you're a fan of the LEGO games or Batman.
Michelle E.
I really love the Lego games. On bad days it's therapeutic to destroy the levels, and kid friendly enough my 2 year old can watch and pretend to play too!
However this was one of my least favorite. The plot was lacking and tedious, and the flying was ridiculously difficult. Not challenging difficult, just aggravating.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
What is your favorite game? Super Mario 1, here, for Nintendo NES. I'm old fashioned! Lol