BY LEGO

• What is your favorite game? Super Mario 1, here, for Nintendo NES...3 Answers
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was a gift for my sons birthday he loved the set even though there were missing pieces and a missing instruction book but good thing they have the instructions online. They have a bit pricey but nothing too bad
Jeremy M.
There are a number of LEGO games out there, so chances are that you've run across one if you play video games or have a child who is interested in video games. They're fun games that players of any age can enjoy.

This is of course LEGO Batman 2, but it doesn't just include characters from Batman, but also includes heroes and villains like Superman, Wonder Woman, Brainiac, and Captain Boomerang. This installment also added voice acting for the characters instead of the just grunts and pantomime that the characters would make in earlier installments. I've really enjoyed the LEGO games as has my son, so I would totally recommend it if you're a fan of the LEGO games or Batman.
Kaite G.
Batman and Legos -- what's not to like? Cute game, very straightforward, and I love how you never "die" in this game; you just break into pieces and lose a bit of money before regenerating. I've played the first game as well, and the only real difference between the two besides the addition of other members of the Justice League is that the characters in this game actually have conversations, whereas in the first game there was a lot of gesturing and grunting.
Rebecca C.
Manchester, MD
These games are PERFECT for little kids! They action is intuitive and consistent. My 5/6 year old gets very proud of himself when he figures out how to beat each level or task. The player never really dies though, so there's not a lot of stress on him to get it right or have to start over. And of course it submerges him in the world of LEGO, which he adores! I think it's amazing how you can interact with almost everything on the screen and everything is built of LEGOs. The side-missions are fun too, although some of the minikits are a little to hard for us to find.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
The Lego series are fun but this one is exceptional. I love the DC characters which all have their own powers which are needed to complete all of the tasks. This game offers months and months of game play in various modes such as open play or completing the quests. Highly recommend.
Mallory N.
Austin, TX
I have literally played this game on every console available for it. It's so addicting, and the characters have some funny lines. It's a good price and I recommend it to everyone of all ages (well, old enough to understand how to actually play that is.)
Crystal S.
Alamo, TX
I've personally have found all Legos games to be entertaining. In general the story mode isn't TOO challenging however it's still really good. I also like the free play of unlocking everything in the city. There's plenty to do. I love all the characters just wish the creating your character would of had even more options.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
I really liked this game. Superheroes turned into legos is fun! The game was nice and entertaining. My biggest pet peeve was that the title should not be Batman when it includes Justice League heroes. Especially for the 3rd game coming out soon. But that's just me I'm a huge DC nerd and that title name bugs me.
Zulianna P.
Miami Lakes, FL
I don't really like any of the Lego games. They get boring too fast since they're so repetitive and they're not that challenging at all. I do have to say the story line for this one was pretty funny though.
Amy S.
Lego games are great for all ages. The BATMAN series was probably my favorite because it resembles the story better than any other. Plus I knew the characters better than the other stories.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
What is your favorite game? Super Mario 1, here, for Nintendo NES. I'm old fashioned! Lol