LEGO® AT-AT™

AT-AT™

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEGO® AT-AT™!
lois S.
Princeton, WV
LEGO® AT-AT™ uploaded by lois S.
Husband got this he loves building legos and is a fan of Star Wars. He enjoyed building it.
Jessica B.
Garden Grove, CA
Lego fan? Star Wars fan? This may seem a little pricey upon purchasing but it was so worth it at the end of the day. My son loved it. It was a bit challenging but he got it together and love it.
Camila C.
cerviño 488
My brother have this, was a present from my grandmother. It's nice, everyone in home make it piece with piece, we have fun making it. It was really entertaining, we enjoyed that time and we have it there as a trofy. I recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a nice time, lonely or with family, both ways are really nice!
Cinthia T.
En general los  productos de la marca  lego es fascinante ya que deja que tus pequeños y tambien los adultos jueguen con su imaginacion y a su vez ayudan a pensar a armar un rompecabezas de manera muy divertidas y pueda dejar a un lado la tecnologia .
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
One of my children got this for Christmas and loved it. I helped put it together. Instructions were easy to follow and it didn't take to long to get done. He now loves playing with it along with his other Star Wars sets. Great set to add the the ever-growing collection
Faith P.
I bought this for my brother's Christmas present and he loves it. It is very affordable, especially if you get it on sale. I would improve it by having more advertisements for it. My brother loves this and it completes his collection, so he is very happy.
Ag S.
I live star wars soo much. I have grown up with star wars and having lego star wars is amazing. I spend hours building lego star wars.

Looking for your answer?