LEGO Architecture Set - Willis Tower 21000 uploaded by Shannon N.

BY LEGO

Encourage the building skills of your little architect with the lego architecture willis tower set thats a part of the lego architecture series. With 69 pieces, it lets the child model the famous skyscraper in its true glory. Suitable for 10 year olds and above, this kids building set encourages creative thinking and develops motor skills. Designed by adam reed tucker, it comes with a booklet that has details about the design and history of the iconic building in english, french and spanish. see more...

Shannon N.
Vado, NM
We are using sets from the Lego Architecture line as a hands-on enhancement to our homeschool history curriculum. We enjoyed reading about the Willis (Sears) Tower construction and history tidbits included in the building guide. The build itself was easy for my 9-year old and she finished it rather quickly. We have added it as a display piece along with other Architecture models in our schoolroom.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really like the Lego Architecture set Willis Tower. I gave it to my oldest that has ADHD and keeps him busy for awhile with his attention span short this works well keeping it
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
I think Lego products are the best. I can remember both my 8 and 10 year old grandsons playing with them when younger, and the 8 year old is still crazy about them.
Bret H.
Sikeston, MO
The LEGO Architecture sets are great for older builders who just want something to use as a display piece. They are simple and right to the point when it comes to building.
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
Even tho I have a daughter, she still loves playing with Legos, which I don't mind cause I wa stage same so I don't mind her having them.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
LOVE Legos!! I love purchasing Legos for my son. Legos keep him entertained and these Architecture Sets are amazing!!
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I am a huge fan of Lego sets, as is everyone in my family. However, the sets that are basically one color are monotonous and not as fun IMO. The structure was are sound, but it just wasn't fun for me.
Adham s.
Shah alam
This is another one of the smallest sets of the Architecture theme, but that does not mean it does not give a very good first impression. What I like the most about this model, as wells as the John Hancock Center, is that the color and design of the building look pretty modern and elegant on display. Most of the pieces in the set are very basic ones, but they do the job they are supposed to perfectly by recreating one of the tallest and most popular buildings in the world. It's worth noting that this set is a re-release of the older set "Sears Tower". There is really nothing different betweent the two, other than the different name.
kathryne s.
Since I was little, Lego has been a big part of my life. With my own kids they have built and dreamed with Lego. Thanks for the hours of fun.