BY L'EGGS

L'eggs® Sheer Energy® B Coffee Sheer Panty Sheer Toe.
Revitalizing sheer pantyhose. see more...

Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I work in one of the few fields where I am still required to wear pantyhose every day, and these are my go-to pair. They're not perfect, they DO get runs and they are more expensive than a lot of other drugstore choices, but they're also much more reliable than their less expensive counterparts and provide decent compression for the price. Overall I think they are the best value I've found.
Elizabeth A.
This is a good dovetail of price and quality, they rip after about a month of regular wear but they're fairly inexpensive and can be found at my local grocery store.
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
Had to pick these up in a state of emergency...And they were wonderful! I brought them in Jet Black and size small; which was my perfect fit. I highly recommend these if you're looking for some comfortable pantyhoses (:
Tina D.
Use to wear these all the time. Now I don't wear pantyhose I use to wear the thigh-highs I loved them. I don't wear dresses or anything to where I need pantyhose no more.
Brenda C.
I love these pantyhose, my only problem is that they rip so easily! I put them on and sometimes they rip and I'm super careful too! But they do look nice.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Favorite brand of pantyhose! I especially love the black pair! They last a long time and don't rip as easily as other pairs do. Perfect pantyhose!
Kathy T.
L'eggs are my go-to pantyhose. They're comfortable and always have the sizes and colors I need.
Amber F.