L'eggs Sheer Energy Control Top Sheer Toe Hosiery Size Q Plus uploaded by Faith M.

BY L'EGGS

Nothing Beats A Great Pair Of L'eggs. Revitalize Your Legs! Microtoning Action Gently Hugs Legs, Creating A Vibrant, Toned Feeling Control Top Panty For A Smooth Look Non-Stop Comfort For Every Day Made In El Salvador see more...

Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I wore these a lot as a child my mother both the navy in bulk for me because they didn't get runs as fast as others needless to say I was pretty rough on them. I still have an old pair never wore for memories.
Brandy w.
I love leggs brand of pantyhose! I love they way they feel compared to other brands and the support is awesome! If I can catch the run fast enough (depending where the run is) just a dab of clear nail polish and I am ready to go!
Karen B.
Anaheim, CA
These are great but didn't last me long. I bought them last minute and they worked fine. But they only lasted me a few uses. Still, they were great.
tabetha T.
I love the way my legs look in these they are great. if you buy them with the proper fit they will not run as fast.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
These are great! They hold you in and provide lots of support. They do not run easily and that's another plus!
Christine T.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like how these make my legs look but they run a little faster then is good for my use of them
Pamela M.
Bassett, VA
Is there any kind if warrenty