BY MALESH ACTIVEWEAR

These high waisted leggings are designed to keep your tummy tuck during your intense workouts. This Poly/Spandex sweat-wicking, four-way stretch fabric has a soft cotton feel to it. Model is wearing a size S-14/16. see more...

• I'm looking for more pairs of amazing leggings that are good qual...2 Answers
  • where do u get ur leggings from? im looking for ones like ones fr...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for some leggings that won't show my butt whe...1 Answers
Hayley R.
I LOVE LULA ROE! My aunt is a distributor and has given me some free leggings. OMG they are crazy soft and so comfortable. I have bought like 3 more pairs after that!
McKinzey C.
LulaRoe leggings are the best leggings you will ever wear! Everyone thinks they're crazy for the price of $25 but I promise you they won't go to waste. They are super soft and comfortable once you try them you'll ever go back to wearing normal leggings! They have awesome prints too
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
The leggings from Lularoe are truly amazing. they are super soft and the limited patterns allow any fashion forward person to have unique clothing. lularoe offers more than just leggings. the perfect t and Irma top are my favorite, among the tops. I also love Nicole, Amelia and Maxis too.
Mayra s.
Palo Alto, CA
They are super comfortable especially for working out! I love how stretchable they can get and it's very important to workout comfortably
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
leggings are super comfortable to wear! I love wearing different colors and pattern leggings
Lacey F.
Bowling Green, KY
The best leggings/ clothes ever! They are so flipping soft and helps hide your tummy.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
where do u get ur leggings from? im looking for ones like ones from pink (not cotton, more look a yoga spandex pants with the legging fit) i dont like pink anymore cuz they always get holes in them
jeannie h.
I'm looking for more pairs of amazing leggings that are good quality but not too expensive.
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
What's your most favorite way to shop for LLR?? Mine is currently Periscope.
Nadia P.
I have been looking for some leggings that won't show my butt when I am in sunlight or when I just bend. I want them to be thick with good material in them. Any suggestions, please and thank you.