BY MALESH ACTIVEWEAR

These high waisted leggings are designed to keep your tummy tuck during your intense workouts. This Poly/Spandex sweat-wicking, four-way stretch fabric has a soft cotton feel to it. Model is wearing a size S-14/16. see more...

• I'm looking for more pairs of amazing leggings that are g...2 Answers
  • where do u get ur leggings from? im looking for ones like...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for some leggings that won't show my ...2 Answers
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
I don’t think I’ll ever go back to wearing anything but lula. It is literally life! So comfy soft and gorgeous. I always go in the sites that are half off so it’s not to expensive at all. Have only found a couple pieces that i didn’t like. Mostly love everything!
Justine A.
1915 reviews
I love Lularoe leggings and the Randy tops. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I like them a lot but I don't think they're worth the price they charge. I love the Randy tops but you're paying $35 for a long sleeve tshirt.
McKinzey C.
LulaRoe leggings are the best leggings you will ever wear! Everyone thinks they're crazy for the price of $25 but I promise you they won't go to waste. They are super soft and comfortable once you try them you'll ever go back to wearing normal leggings! They have awesome prints too
Hayley R.
I LOVE LULA ROE! My aunt is a distributor and has given me some free leggings. OMG they are crazy soft and so comfortable. I have bought like 3 more pairs after that!
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
The leggings from Lularoe are truly amazing. they are super soft and the limited patterns allow any fashion forward person to have unique clothing. lularoe offers more than just leggings. the perfect t and Irma top are my favorite, among the tops. I also love Nicole, Amelia and Maxis too.
Mayra s.
Palo Alto, CA
They are super comfortable especially for working out! I love how stretchable they can get and it's very important to workout comfortably
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love these leggings! They are so soft and smooth! They feel like you aren’t wearing anything. I wouldn’t wear regular leggings again!
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Clothes from lularoe are so comfortable. I wish they had a little more edgy patterns but some of them are cute.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love wearing these leggings because they’re cute and comfy long lasting and they fit perfectly
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
leggings are super comfortable to wear! I love wearing different colors and pattern leggings
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
where do u get ur leggings from? im looking for ones like ones from pink (not cotton, more look a yoga spandex pants with the legging fit) i dont like pink anymore cuz they always get holes in them
jeannie h.
I'm looking for more pairs of amazing leggings that are good quality but not too expensive.
Nadia P.
I have been looking for some leggings that won't show my butt when I am in sunlight or when I just bend. I want them to be thick with good material in them. Any suggestions, please and thank you.
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
What's your most favorite way to shop for LLR?? Mine is currently Periscope.