BY LEGENDARY SOFTWARE LABS LLC

The Best and Most Private Photo and Video App for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Over 3,000,000 people trust Private Photo Vault to keep their photos hidden. Top 100 Photography App in USA, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, Italy, Finland, UK, South Africa, Egypt, Mexico, Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, France, Ireland, Germany and many more countries. Reviews: * * * * * "Wow, I have been wanting a way to hide some of my photos for a while, this is a perfect solution." * * * * * "Exactly what I'm looking for, can organize albums and even 'hide' others that I feel I need to." PROTECT YOUR "SPECIAL" PHOTOS + VIDEOS • Password Protected App Entry       • Pin Lock       • Pattern/Dot Lock • Password Protected Photo Albums       (Keep people out of your private albums) • Break-in Report: Photo + GPS • Decoy Password PHOTO MANAGEMENT • Create Albums right in the App • Import/Export from Photo App • iTunes Syncing • Wireless Photo Transfer • Email Photos • Text Message Photos PHOTO VIEWING • Image Gallery • Slideshow • Intuitive Interface just like Photo App VIDEO SUPPORT • Import/Export from Photo App • Watch Videos see more...

Legendary Software Labs LLC Private Photo Vault
  • "It's a great app for saving photos you don't want others to see but it does not save your photos if you restore your phone or get a new one.. Lost all my photos." in 1 review
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
This app is so cool, if you have any pictures you want to hide you can put them in here and then delete them from you regular photo roll. and they will still be there, hidding behind two pass codes.
Alia B.
Spring, TX
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
Perfect way to keep those pictures you don't want anyone to see hidden :) I had trouble with that before this app && now I have no worries.
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
Worth the download, kept my photos secure when I needed them to be and was very user friendly.
Natalie R.
I use these apps to keep anyone who goes through my photos away from their sight! great app
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
The perfect app for keeping private photos. It's fairly easy and worth it :)
Sabrina F.
London, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love this app for private documents and confidential papers that I'd like to have handy on my phone. It's easy to use and easy to protect although they make it virtually impossible to get back into your account if you've forgotten your password.
Nat L.
Langley, BC, BC, BC
Love this app. Easy to use and keeps all of my private photos private. I downloaded this about a year ago and I've been using it ever since. Definitely worth the download
Nadja N.
Belgrade
It's a perfect app for keeping your photos private and saving storage. But you have to pay so you could make more than 3 albums.
Tom Y.
Rapid City
What if I forget my password??can I still somehow retrieve, copy or move my stuff I don't wanna lose it??