BY NONE

Legend Remixed (LP) see more...

Robert S.
Bapchule, AZ
Not much of a fan of the idea of having reggae music being remixed and turned into a whole new genre that what it was intended to be. I was actually named after Bob Marley so his music is held very close to my heart and this wasn't a good idea. Overall good music, terrible remixes.
Veronica O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love reggae and raggaeton and i felt like this was a very interesting mix. It was not absolutely great nor was it bad, I feel that music is a form of expression and this one was very interesting.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
OMG, I love me some Bob Marley! He was my first cassette tape that I begged my mom to buy me! LOL He is amazing to listen to and relaxing. It always makes me happy.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Every time I listen to Bob Marley it takes me back to being a kid in Hawaii laying on the beach.. Every song he sings sends good vibes great jawaiian music
Breanna H.
Wichita Falls, TX
When I was little, my mom would always play Bob Marley's music!!! Such an amazing artist and beautiful, relaxing songs!!! I love "Three Little Birds"!
Kati F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is great album and really highlights Marley's best. It is perfect for those mellow summer days and lifts your spirits if you are having a bad day!
Madelaine S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Bob Marley. his songs send such wonderful messages. if everyone had that mentality the world would definitely be a better place.
Carly G.
Riverview , FL
Love this record. There is no way to be in a bad mood when you listen to this. It brightens your spirit and lifts you up. Bob Marley was a genius
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Love Bob Marley and this is a great sampling of his music. This is a great album to play when outside, grilling out, or any party atmosphere.
Rhedonna C.
You can't go wrong with a little to a lot of Bob marley.. from a cool mellow day to a turn up he never falls short of fixing my mood.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite bob Marley song?
Amanda G.
I know of Bob Marley, but who are the Wailers?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Who are the wailers?
Kaitlyn L.
How is this album it seems really good form what I have heard
Deloris L.
Palmdale, CA
What is the most popular song on the album? When the title states "remixed", does is make his song sound more modern? I, personally, am not a big fan of today's music over the oldies!