by Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
  • 14 Q&A
Ask a Question
Allie T.
Allie T.

How does this Zelda adventure compare to all the others?
Devon W.
Devon W.
June 26, 2016, 4 p.m.
It primarily depends on what you look for in a series. More often than not Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker seem to be the most popular games in the franchise. All four are vastly different and appeal to different people. I, personally, am fond of both SS and TP. I did find gameplay in SS to be easier than TP, however this game was made originally and solely for the Wii, so the gameplay may just seem more natural. I am also a fan of the story they tell, and how it sets the stage for the rest of the series.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
June 22, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
To me it's one of the best.
Caylee C.
Caylee C.
April 14, 2015, 5:18 p.m.
It's a great adventure but doesn't measure up to whichever version you grew up with. I enjoyed playing it though
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Feb. 25, 2015, 7:19 p.m.
I think it holds its own in the series and was definitely a learning experience for the next venture. It is an engaging environment that while may not be my favorite game is still a great game.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Feb. 6, 2015, 3:28 p.m.
Nothing will beat Majora's Mask.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Aug. 2, 2014, 4:25 p.m.
I personally like the Silent Realm. :D No two Zelda adventures are the same. This one is definitely more of an expanded adventure.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
July 6, 2013, 6:01 p.m.
It is a little more mature than some of the rest. I like the content but not always the mode of gameplay. My favorite was Wind Waker so, I go for more a cute-sy look and feel.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
June 6, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
It matters entirely to the person playing. If they have never played any of the previous versions of Zelda it may take them longer. I myself like to play then at my own speed so I don't miss anything, and I think its more fun that way.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
May 29, 2013, 1:51 p.m.
I think that it is equally as fun and has the same charms as all the other Zelda games.
Katie C.
Katie C.
May 22, 2013, 8:58 p.m.
I hated it. But to each their own. OoT is still my favorite, TP next
Mark H.
Mark H.
May 22, 2013, 6:35 p.m.
I think its on par with ocarina of time
Megan B.
Megan B.
April 6, 2013, 7:19 p.m.
They are all different. but i liked skyward sword a lot.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
March 7, 2013, 6:14 p.m.
I believe that all Zelda games are similar in a sense, but I did not get the same feeling from this one as I did with others, I did not enjoy it as much - something was missing.
Chris B.
Chris B.
March 2, 2013, 6:58 p.m.
Seemed to me to have a slightly different feel to it than the others. The prototypical Zelda story has gotten a bit old for me. Gather basic items and info, leave, some big stuff happens, first dungeon, travel, MAIN STORY LINE AND PLOT. Kinda gets old
Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.
Feb. 15, 2013, 11:13 a.m.
I think every Legend of Zelda is unique in that it can't be comparable to the others, each game has its amazing points, this game has amazing graphics, boss fights, music, and just the whole world of it is exceptionally brilliant and beautifully rendered. I hold Skyward Sword in my heart especially because it was the first game I started and finished without putting it up and quitting it prematurely, I think it was because its such an involved game--you have to move about and flail your arms in order to use your sword and shield and...I just love this game a lot!

Join Now