Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
By Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
Allie T.
How does this Zelda adventure compare to all the others?
Devon W.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
1 year, 4 months ago
It primarily depends on what you look for in a series. More often than not Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker seem to be the most popular games in the franchise. All four are vastly different and appeal to different people. I, personally, am fond of both SS and TP. I did find gameplay in SS to be easier than TP, however this game was made originally and solely for the Wii, so the gameplay may just seem more natural. I am also a fan of the story they tell, and how it sets the stage for the rest of the series.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Phenix City, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
To me it's one of the best.
Caylee C.
Caylee C.
Austin, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
It's a great adventure but doesn't measure up to whichever version you grew up with. I enjoyed playing it though
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
2 years, 8 months ago
I think it holds its own in the series and was definitely a learning experience for the next venture. It is an engaging environment that while may not be my favorite game is still a great game.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
London, Ontario
2 years, 9 months ago
Nothing will beat Majora's Mask.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
3 years, 3 months ago
I personally like the Silent Realm. :D No two Zelda adventures are the same. This one is definitely more of an expanded adventure.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
4 years, 4 months ago
It is a little more mature than some of the rest. I like the content but not always the mode of gameplay. My favorite was Wind Waker so, I go for more a cute-sy look and feel.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
It matters entirely to the person playing. If they have never played any of the previous versions of Zelda it may take them longer. I myself like to play then at my own speed so I don't miss anything, and I think its more fun that way.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
4 years, 5 months ago
I think that it is equally as fun and has the same charms as all the other Zelda games.
Katie C.