BY NINTENDO #67 in Nintendo Games

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS see more...

• Is this game any good?1 Answers
  • How are the controls compared to the original N64?3 Answers
  • Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?5 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Celida S.
Puerto Rico
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is awesome. This is an RPG and you read alooooot but its very entertaining. The game play is awesome. Sometimes i get frustrated because you thing you have to do something and ends up being something else but i really enjoy it.
Kassandra K.
Miami
I bought this game for my Nintendo 3DS, it brought back many memories of when I played with my Nintendo 64. I liked many that improved the graphics, everything is awesome, I love playing this game!  I recommend it! the story line is really amazing
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
This is quite easily one of my, if not my favourite game of all time. Its an absolute classic.

No matter how many times i've played or what console its on. The game always amazes me. The storyline is compelling with a variety of different challenges along the way to suit all different kinds of player.

The soundtrack is amazing. Its one that really sticks with you and helps create the games atmosphere rather than hindering it.

100% would recommend this game
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
I got this game for my son, and he can't stop playing it. The graphics are really great. I mean, it's a 3DS and I'm used to playing original NES Legend of Zelda. It was on sale at Walmart new for $19.99. So, it was a really great price for a 3DS game. Would highly recommend it to others!
Teri C.
This game of the series is more generic as compared to Majora's Mask. However, Legend of Zelda games NEVER disappoint and I still had so much fun with this!! Showcasing their famous Zelda tunes and bringing back Epona... it's all too good! You'll be humming the songs soon enough, hahaha

I regret trading in my game since now they have the "Nintendo Classics" red border around older games. I'm still going to get this game again and this time, I'm going to keep it in my collection ☺
Sally L.
Winnipeg
This game brought me back to my childhood of playing Nintendo games late in to the night! I would recommend this game to anyone else who wants a blast from the past. Or anyone else who may have just missed playing this game on the N64.
Tricina M.
Timberlea, NS
The graphics in this game is amazing. There is still masters quest and everything. I don't think there is any room for improvement and it can be a bit expensive. I would recommend this to all gamers.
Rianna W.
Great game, very fun, very addictive. Great game if you want to play a series of games challenging bosses and puzzles would recommend for any 3ds player or n64/gamecube player.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is my all time favourite out of all the Zelda titles. It is reminiscent of the original SNES games and entertains young and old.
Carlos U.
the game is my good has good graphics, it reminds me of the nintendo
Can someone tell me how do I order this game?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How are the controls compared to the original N64?
gab c.