BY NINTENDO #67 in Nintendo Games

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS see more...

• Is this game any good?1 Answers
  • How are the controls compared to the original N64?3 Answers
  • Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?5 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have to admit, I was skeptical when I saw this was being released. It DID NOT disappoint!! I love the graphics. Everything is still classic, and looks the same, but sharper and brighter. The same great story I have played probably 1000 times. Love it so much, I bought an Ocarina of my own.
Jennifer D.
I loved the N64 version of this game so it has been fun watching/helping my kids on this version. The graphics are better and there have been some other small changes but I think that it only improved the game. Very fun.
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I absolutely love the reboot of Ocarina of Time. It is a game that doesn't really get old even if you've played through it before. I love the concept of the 3DS but always found that I get somewhat of a headache when playing it. Games are also a little expensive- especially Zelda.
Dylan R.
Dallas, OR
A well done remake of the renowned Nintendo 64 classic. The game itself is unfortunately outdated even with the update. A lot of the hype is pure nostalgia blindness and is misplaced with the closely released majoras mask. Not work the high price Nintendo sells their games at.
Chris M.
Gillette, WY
I love this game. It is like the original Zelda game on 64. This game is worth the price that you pay to get it. All Zelda games are amazing and you can't go wrong with this game
alyssa b.
Grand Island, NE
I love this game!
originaly made on nintendo 64 but made to work for 3ds with better graphics. i love the adventure and the dungeons you you go through. i highly recommend this
Angelica R.
I got this to give Zelda another chance since it's not my favorite. The animation and graphics are pretty good. But for some reason I got kind of bored with it. The story was good too and I would recommend this to anyone who likes Zelda.
Ashley W.
Greenville, SC
I love this game so freaking much! It reminds me of the old one and I play it as much as I can. It amazes me how easy it is to play. It's pretty affordable and its easy to learn how to play it.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Am a huge Zelda fan , I used to play them on DS , I really love that its an adventure game and the story all of it its super fun, I have not played this one but I bet its just as good
Bella G.
Van Nuys, CA
This is the first legend of Zelda game I've ever played. I still haven't finished it and I've had it for a while. That is definitely a positive for me because I can't get bored of it.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How are the controls compared to the original N64?
gab c.