Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS

by Nintendo

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS

Is this game any good?
How are the controls compared to the original N64?
Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?
Start your review of Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS!
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
By far one of my favorite OG iconic games. I remember all the hours I spent playing this game and how much fun it was. Super interactive and fun to play. Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,181 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is most definitely a classic. I live for the dungeon play. The puzzles and avoiding the traps. This was a chance to show of to your friends. So it is a timeless adventure and I recommend it highly.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I am normally more of a fan of more girly games. However, I found that I could not put my ds down with this. This game is extremely addictive and even very challenging. I would recommend for anyone over the age of ten. A definite buy for any gamer.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
So happy this was available for this system. A bit too advanced for my daughters age but we didn't intend for her to being playing it anyway lol. My husband and I want this game all to ourselves. So fun and just like the old school NES version but way better graphics.
Chelsea G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
I just got this game recently and haven't been able to stop playing it's exactly like the old one but in the 3-D s for Matt. I love the 3D extra and it's so much fun to play It's like a throwback to when I was younger. If you love Zelda or went to share it with your kids this is a really good addition to any of your DS Library. There's lots to do just like in the original and the storyline is almost exact actually I think it might be exact. It's crazy entertaining and still good for anyone from probably about 7 years old to 99. I would definitely say this is a must-have for anyone who really just wants a simple fun game that has that throwback quality and that fantastic old style.
Saira G.
Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS uploaded by Saira G.
Playing this game feels like I am back on the N64! Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time is, well, timeless. The 3d is very smooth and convincing. The controls are occasionally kind of weird with grabbing and climbing objects but again that's fairly reminiscent of the N64 version. For $20 this game is an absolute steal. You will enjoy it even if you haven't played the original N64 version. The graphics still hold up and the gameplay is very solid. I would recommend this game to others.
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
Exact replica of the Nintendo 64 version including the graphics so it's very old school and awesome! All my spare time goes into this game on my 3DS(: I think they lowered the price on the game so you can find it cheaper then 60 bucks.
Anna P.
I liked the original game for the N64 and this is just as good (maybe even better). The graphics look sO much better and it's still just as fun to explore the land of Hyrule as both young and grown up Link.
Raquel M.
Absolutely amazing game, still my top favorite of the legend of Zelda series! The graphics are gorgeous and I'd definitely recommend for anybody to try it out on the DS! Especially for younger generation that didn't get to play it on the 64!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,696 reviews
I used to love this game when I was a kid! It's such a classic and always fun to play!