BY NINTENDO #67 in Nintendo Games

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D Nintendo 3DS see more...

• Is this game any good?1 Answers
  • How are the controls compared to the original N64?3 Answers
  • Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?5 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game! I had it growing up on the N64 but was never able to beat it, so now that I'm older and actually have a better understanding of what's going on and being able to complete stuff is great!
Saira G.
Playing this game feels like I am back on the N64!
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time is, well, timeless. The 3d is very smooth and convincing. The controls are occasionally kind of weird with grabbing and climbing objects but again that's fairly reminiscent of the N64 version.
For $20 this game is an absolute steal. You will enjoy it even if you haven't played the original N64 version. The graphics still hold up and the gameplay is very solid. I would recommend this game to others.
Carrie P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can't believe I never played any Legend of Zelda games growing up! I bought myself a DS and saw that Ocarina of Time was only $20 as a Nintendo Select! It's now my favorite game to play on the DS! I love that you can explore the world as younger and older Links. The Ocarina features are fantastic, the dungeons are fun and challenging, and the story is intriguing. I played this game for the first time at 28. You're never too old to play Zelda! Fantastic franchise!
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
So happy this was available for this system. A bit too advanced for my daughters age but we didn't intend for her to being playing it anyway lol. My husband and I want this game all to ourselves. So fun and just like the old school NES version but way better graphics.
Anna P.
I liked the original game for the N64 and this is just as good (maybe even better). The graphics look sO much better and it's still just as fun to explore the land of Hyrule as both young and grown up Link.
Tiffany S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ocarina of Time was my very first Zelda game and will always be my favorite. Though the DS version is a bit different than the N64 it nonetheless is still super fun! I always tell everyone there will never be a better LoZ game than this one!
Raquel M.
Absolutely amazing game, still my top favorite of the legend of Zelda series! The graphics are gorgeous and I'd definitely recommend for anybody to try it out on the DS! Especially for younger generation that didn't get to play it on the 64!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
I just got this game recently and haven't been able to stop playing it's exactly like the old one but in the 3-D s for Matt. I love the 3D extra and it's so much fun to play It's like a throwback to when I was younger. If you love Zelda or went to share it with your kids this is a really good addition to any of your DS Library. There's lots to do just like in the original and the storyline is almost exact actually I think it might be exact. It's crazy entertaining and still good for anyone from probably about 7 years old to 99. I would definitely say this is a must-have for anyone who really just wants a simple fun game that has that throwback quality and that fantastic old style.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love Zelda. I have Zelda on multiple gaming consoles. I play it all the time and really enjoy it. It is way better than other games. It is fun to play and very easy. I recommend trying this game!!!!!
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
I am a complete nerd when it comes to Zelda. I love the storylines, the characters, symbols, you name it. I really enjoyed this game as it is my 3rd time playing.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
Is there any improvements to the original game besides graphics?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How are the controls compared to the original N64?
gab c.