BY LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME

• Navi: Annoying or cute?94 Answers
  • How long did it take you to beat the Water Temple?25 Answers
  • Who ever passed the whole game? And still played the game again a...44 Answers
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • "This is my favorite game of Zelda, I used to spend a whole day playing this (no regrets lol) Love the graphics and of course love the story." in 28 reviews
  • "This is probably my favourite game of all time - it's got the nostalgia factor plus a great story line and even now it's very playable." in 23 reviews
  • "I have this game on old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and game cube (which I now play on wii) and I'm so glad they keep making it for new systems. " in 17 reviews
  • "But the jump from a 2 dimensional landscape to the graphically eye catching 3 dimensions of the N64 was at its time the best and most immersive game I have ever played." in 15 reviews
  • "This was the first video game I ever played on the 64 (and I still play it) gotta say hands down the greatest legend of Zelda game IMO " in 15 reviews
Randi F.
Olla, LA
This game changed my entire view on gaming. The graphics blew me away and the entire game is beyond words. I still have this game and have beat it countless times, yet I always go back for more. I've passed my love for Zelda and Link onto my kids.
Genesis G.
Gamer Expert
I love this game! Amazing story line, side quests, it's challenging, fun, and unique! I really can't rave about this game enough! Every time I play this, it. Rings me back to my childhood! Haha everyone needs to try this game!!
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert
This game was THE BEST, but unfortunately i had to sell mine so maybe i'll end up buying this and majora's mask back when i get the money. This just.. no doubts about it , was one of the best games ever and i miss this zelda game! Its very very fun and i would deffinately Recommend !!!!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Gamer Expert
I love this zelda game so much. Even though I couldn't save I enjoyed playing and beating the hand. Nice to know that Gamestop considers this a somewhat treasure.
Owen D.
McAlester
Probably one of the greatest Zelda titles of all time! This game is a classic and a must have for any fan of the series! From being a child to going seven years into the future to be an adult this game has you on the edge of your seat with all the dungeons and enemies you fight! It's a journey through Hyrule to get all six medallions from the sages after defeating each dungeon and finally ending up fighting the main boss Ganondorf in order to ultimately save Princess Zelda and Hyrule from certain distruction! Sure there are parts of the game where there is a lot of waiting but I still give this game five stars because for the time when it came out it was state of the art and the graphics were phenomenal! If you don't like the old N64 graphics then I would suggest purchasing the remake for 3DS which has even more updated graphics and a few other extra things!
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This game just wasn't for me. I never had an N64 as a teenager so I never played this until I met my wife about 4 years ago, who is obsessed with this game.

It was extremely difficult for me to get accustomed to the controls, but when I did it just seemed way too finicky; especially the joystick thing, which sometimes made me want to chuck the controller across the room.

When I've observed the game being played it seems to have as good a story as the previous Zelda games I've played, but it's not for me. The graphics also haven't aged well, especially when playing on a LCD tv.
Lacey H.
Centralia, WA
The first game I can say I truly loved. A somewhat open world game with interesting characters, diverse creatures and interesting lore to draw you in. There is truly something for everyone in this game: learning sheet music, riding horses in races, fishing, messing with cuccos and a journey through time to save a princess. A true classic that despite its graphic quality withstands the tests of time. I think it's high time I dusted off my N64.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Gamer Expert
To start off saying that this is my favorite game in existence, would be an understatement. I've completed it multiple times and it remains timeless. I was really excited with they released it again for the Nintendo 3DS.
I prefer this over Majora's Mask though. Both titles are great but I prefer the story aspect of Ocarina of Time. I will be so happy the day I can show my son this piece of history :)
Rebecca F.
The first Legend of Zelda game I played. It's a classic. I purchased it from the Wii Store for ten dollars and used a GameCube controller. Even though the instructions on the game were for N64 (thus not matching up to my controller) it was an enjoyable experience for a good cost. The music in this game is great and the gameplay itself is challenging and exciting.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Gamer Expert
Favorite game of all time. Serious impact on my life. I have played this game so many times. If you have not played it i strongly suggest you get on the Zelda train. You can for sure get a fair Price on the game, even used versions at GameStop or online . all my brothers and sisters play this game , we used to fight over turns. Number one of all time.
Ryla B.
Navi: Annoying or cute?
Alexis P.
Who loves the water temple?
Alysa C.
Philippines
I have always been curious about this game because my idol Grimmie loves it! if you could rate it 1-10 how good is it?
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite ocarina song?
Ruzica R.
What was the hardest dungeon in this game to you?