Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Top Questions See all 1,637 Q&A
- "This is my favorite game of Zelda, I used to spend a whole day playing this (no regrets lol) Love the graphics and of course love the story." in 28 reviews
- "This is probably my favourite game of all time - it's got the nostalgia factor plus a great story line and even now it's very playable." in 23 reviews
- "I have this game on old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and game cube (which I now play on wii) and I'm so glad they keep making it for new systems. " in 17 reviews
- "This was the first video game I ever played on the 64 (and I still play it) gotta say hands down the greatest legend of Zelda game IMO " in 15 reviews
- "But the jump from a 2 dimensional landscape to the graphically eye catching 3 dimensions of the N64 was at its time the best and most immersive game I have ever played." in 15 reviews
It was extremely difficult for me to get accustomed to the controls, but when I did it just seemed way too finicky; especially the joystick thing, which sometimes made me want to chuck the controller across the room.
When I've observed the game being played it seems to have as good a story as the previous Zelda games I've played, but it's not for me. The graphics also haven't aged well, especially when playing on a LCD tv.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos