BY LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME

• Navi: Annoying or cute?94 Answers
  • How long did it take you to beat the Water Temple?25 Answers
  • Who ever passed the whole game? And still played the game...44 Answers
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • "This is my favorite game of Zelda, I used to spend a whole day playing this (no regrets lol) Love the graphics and of course love the story." in 28 reviews
  • "This is probably my favourite game of all time - it's got the nostalgia factor plus a great story line and even now it's very playable." in 23 reviews
  • "I have this game on old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and game cube (which I now play on wii) and I'm so glad they keep making it for new systems. " in 17 reviews
  • "This was the first video game I ever played on the 64 (and I still play it) gotta say hands down the greatest legend of Zelda game IMO " in 15 reviews
  • "But the jump from a 2 dimensional landscape to the graphically eye catching 3 dimensions of the N64 was at its time the best and most immersive game I have ever played." in 15 reviews
Ashleigh M.
Best video game EVER. I wish they would remake and expand it even more now that technology is much better now so that my kids could play it. The story is great, the characters are great, it’s just an overall great classic game. I first played this game about 24 years ago and I’m still traumatized by the water temple lol!
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the game that helped push Zelda to where it is today.  Ocarina of Time has an amazing storyline, great sidequests and is a great and fun game all around that you can play over and over again without getting bored of it. I feel like every Zelda fan should play this game at least once.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hands down best game of all time. Irrefutable. I played this a million times as a kid and as an adult it is the standard that I hold all games, especially Zelda games to. The story line is great, as are most Zelda games and the gameplay itself was a breakthrough.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
My absolute favorite Nintendo 64 game. This game was truly revolutionary in its time with introducing the open world aspect. I loved getting so engrossed in the story and puzzles throughout the gameplay. Would recommend to anybody!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
One of my favorite games. The graphics are amazing for it's time. The characters are super cute and the soundtrack for this game is just so beautiful! Very fun and enjoyable game to play and to escape. Lots of adventure in the game. I would recommend if you love classic gaming such as myself.
Jessie
FAVORITE GAME AS A CHILD. I have so many memories with this game even growing up in high school. I've had cousins play it with me, I have so much love for this game. I'm even planning to get a tattoo for it sometime in my future.
I highly recommend this game to EVERYONE!
Miriam P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My favorite game! I have two tattoos(more to come) based off this game. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t play this as a kid. Even now when I’m older it’s such a guilty pleasure! It’s so easy to play and the storyline is amazing.
Dara S.
dallas
Apparently I’m just old. I’ve always hated Zelda but the kids love it. I remember the old school Zelda when it was on the handheld Nintendo. It’s still the same principle and to be it’s a lot like a crappy Minecraft with a twist.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband had bought this for my son a long time ago, and while I was helping him, I got hooked myself. It's so fun and adventurous, but I had a heck of a time finding that ocarina!
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
All I can say about Ocarina of Time is... wow. I remember playing this game on the Nintendo 64 when I was 4 years old and being so amazed at how magical it was. This is the game that got me into the Legend of Zelda series.

The game has a clear quest. By that I mean, it doesn't leave you wondering where to go next after you complete a task.

The game isn't too hard. I mean it's not so easy that you breeze right through it and get bored, but it won't leave you crying in frustration because you can't get past one part. (Okay MAYBE the Water Temple will make you cry, but that's just one dungeon out of the 9ish in the game).

I'll wrap this up now. To sum everything up, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a game for people of all ages to enjoy. It's one that you'll love for years and never grow tired of.
Ryla B.
Navi: Annoying or cute?
Alexis P.
Who loves the water temple?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Favorite ocarina song?
Alysa C.
Philippines
I have always been curious about this game because my idol Grimmie loves it! if you could rate it 1-10 how good is it?
Ruzica R.
What was the hardest dungeon in this game to you?