Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

How much is the game ?
I'm a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series, especially Majora's mask and Ocarina of Time because they are fun quests with backstories. I've been dying to try the Breath of the Wild. Has anybody played this? I still don't own a Ninento Wii U or the New Nintendo Switch. I'm failing at life! Lol ---- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Is it expensive??
Start your review of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite game of Zelda, I used to spend a whole day playing this (no regrets lol) Love the graphics and of course love the story.” in reviews
“This is probably my favourite game of all time - it's got the nostalgia factor plus a great story line and even now it's very playable.” in reviews
“I have this game on old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and game cube (which I now play on wii) and I'm so glad they keep making it for new systems. ” in reviews
“This was the first video game I ever played on the 64 (and I still play it) gotta say hands down the greatest legend of Zelda game IMO ” in reviews
“...dimensions of the N64 was at its time the best and most immersive game I have ever played.” in reviews
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Ocarina of Time appears on so many "best game" rankings for a reason! This is my favorite game of all time, I've played it through 3 times if not more. The storyline draws you in, the puzzles are solvable but challenging enough that you feel a sense of accomplishment, and the gameplay entertains for hours. Even the music is great, I walked down the aisle at my wedding to "Zelda's Lullaby!"
oakdale
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time uploaded by Liz S.
I love this game so much! Originally had it for Nintendo 64 (and still do!) but also for my 2ds now! Such a great game for being over 20 years old — and with an open world concept! If you have never played it or you have young kids getting into games, I highly recommend ocarina of time! Or any Zelda game for that matter!
This is one of my favorite classics! Despite it's age, the game works well and has decent graphics. I've played it multiple times to 100% completion without getting sick of it! It's challenging enough to keep me interested without being too difficult. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Clinton Twp, MI
Purchased at: GameStop
Best game of all time!!! There is nothing else like it, and there is no beating the amazing puzzles/dungeons, great storyline, catchy music, and likable characters. I used to be obsessed with link when I first got my N64 and still am lol I play all the Zelda games over every couple years as I love them so much, more so the N64 ones as they were the best!
Gamer Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorite Zelda games. Played this one non stop. It is so much fun. There's so many things to do. In this game you get Links horse named Eponya. It's such a beautiful game. It is a challenge but it's not too hard to beat. Would definitely recommend this game.
The graphics in this game far exceed those of older game console systems and that makes it much more enjoyable for me. I love playing this game because I’ve played it when I was younger on a different system. The game is a classic and I enjoy it so much!!
Winnfield
This was one of my favorite games when I owned a N64. I no longer have the console but I now can play it on my computer with emulators and roms. Again great game  I would recommend to anyone.
Delta , PA
This is definitely one of my favorite video games that I have ever played. When it comes to the Legend of Zelda, I consider myself a super fan, and I can honestly say this game is the real deal. The graphics are fantastic and the puzzles are incredibly well thought out. It took me months to beat and I love that in a video game. This one is super challenging, intriguing, and wonderfully addicting. Ocarina of time is an amazing modern twist on a perfect classic game.
Escondido, CA
Legend of Zelda is one of the best games out there! Ocarina of Time was one of my favorite games of the series. The story is great and the gameplay is amazing! I did get confused sometimes when playing this game and some bosses can be difficult to beat, but once you complete it and get to the end of the story you get this feeling that you wish that the game hadn't ended.
Dexter, ME
Absolutely loved it! Always a childhood favorite. Good graphics for the time easy play style very fun to get into. Only improvements I can think of would be visual or environmental updates. I love the open world concept. Definitely a classic that everyone should play
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Scranton, PA
il y a 3 ans
Kim M. • il y a un an
Breath of the Wild? I just started it last week after completing Horizon and let me tell you it's amazing so far. There's A LOT to do and see, so you definitely won't be bored playing this game at all. Bonus, the graphics are gorgeous!