BY LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME

• Navi: Annoying or cute?94 Answers
  • How long did it take you to beat the Water Temple?25 Answers
  • Who ever passed the whole game? And still played the game...44 Answers
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • "This is my favorite game of Zelda, I used to spend a whole day playing this (no regrets lol) Love the graphics and of course love the story." in 28 reviews
  • "This is probably my favourite game of all time - it's got the nostalgia factor plus a great story line and even now it's very playable." in 23 reviews
  • "I have this game on old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and game cube (which I now play on wii) and I'm so glad they keep making it for new systems. " in 17 reviews
  • "This was the first video game I ever played on the 64 (and I still play it) gotta say hands down the greatest legend of Zelda game IMO " in 15 reviews
  • "But the jump from a 2 dimensional landscape to the graphically eye catching 3 dimensions of the N64 was at its time the best and most immersive game I have ever played." in 15 reviews
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I use to play this game all the time as a kid! I’m not a huge gamer, but Legend of Zelda has always been a favorite of mine. I could play it for hours! I love this one especially because of the Ocarina. I love the sounds, the songs you learn, everything. I actually love these games so much that I have a Triforce tattoo. If you’ve never played these games before, you definitely need to play them sometime
Ericka B.
This is the game that helped push Zelda to where it is today.  Ocarina of Time has an amazing storyline, great sidequests and is a great and fun game all around that you can play over and over again without getting bored of it. I feel like every Zelda fan should play this game at least once.
Ashley C.
Hands down best game of all time. Irrefutable. I played this a million times as a kid and as an adult it is the standard that I hold all games, especially Zelda games to. The story line is great, as are most Zelda games and the gameplay itself was a breakthrough.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My absolute favorite Nintendo 64 game. This game was truly revolutionary in its time with introducing the open world aspect. I loved getting so engrossed in the story and puzzles throughout the gameplay. Would recommend to anybody!
Miriam P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My favorite game! I have two tattoos(more to come) based off this game. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t play this as a kid. Even now when I’m older it’s such a guilty pleasure! It’s so easy to play and the storyline is amazing.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a classic Zelda game I love it . It’s challenging because you have to solve puzzles. I think everyone should try it when you hear that chime it just brings back memory’s of my family playing our fist game system. So satisfying.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game was THE BEST, but unfortunately i had to sell mine so maybe i'll end up buying this and majora's mask back when i get the money. This just.. no doubts about it , was one of the best games ever and i miss this zelda game! Its very very fun and i would deffinately Recommend !!!!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this zelda game so much. Even though I couldn't save I enjoyed playing and beating the hand. Nice to know that Gamestop considers this a somewhat treasure.
Owen D.
McAlester
Probably one of the greatest Zelda titles of all time! This game is a classic and a must have for any fan of the series! From being a child to going seven years into the future to be an adult this game has you on the edge of your seat with all the dungeons and enemies you fight! It's a journey through Hyrule to get all six medallions from the sages after defeating each dungeon and finally ending up fighting the main boss Ganondorf in order to ultimately save Princess Zelda and Hyrule from certain distruction! Sure there are parts of the game where there is a lot of waiting but I still give this game five stars because for the time when it came out it was state of the art and the graphics were phenomenal! If you don't like the old N64 graphics then I would suggest purchasing the remake for 3DS which has even more updated graphics and a few other extra things!
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This game just wasn't for me. I never had an N64 as a teenager so I never played this until I met my wife about 4 years ago, who is obsessed with this game.

It was extremely difficult for me to get accustomed to the controls, but when I did it just seemed way too finicky; especially the joystick thing, which sometimes made me want to chuck the controller across the room.

When I've observed the game being played it seems to have as good a story as the previous Zelda games I've played, but it's not for me. The graphics also haven't aged well, especially when playing on a LCD tv.
Ryla B.
Navi: Annoying or cute?
Alexis P.
Who loves the water temple?
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Favorite ocarina song?
Alysa C.
Philippines
I have always been curious about this game because my idol Grimmie loves it! if you could rate it 1-10 how good is it?
Ruzica R.
What was the hardest dungeon in this game to you?