Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

How much is the game ?
I'm a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series, especially Majora's mask and Ocarina of Time because they are fun quests with backstories. I've been dying to try the Breath of the Wild. Has anybody played this? I still don't own a Ninento Wii U or the New Nintendo Switch. I'm failing at life! Lol ---- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Is it expensive??
Start your review of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
β€œThis is my favorite game of Zelda, I used to spend a whole day playing this (no regrets lol) Love the graphics and of course love the story.” in reviews
β€œThis is probably my favourite game of all time - it's got the nostalgia factor plus a great story line and even now it's very playable.” in reviews
β€œI have this game on old school Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and game cube (which I now play on wii) and I'm so glad they keep making it for new systems. ” in reviews
β€œThis was the first video game I ever played on the 64 (and I still play it) gotta say hands down the greatest legend of Zelda game IMO ” in reviews
β€œ...dimensions of the N64 was at its time the best and most immersive game I have ever played.” in reviews
Amber G.
Lake dallas, TX
Used to play it every day on my old 64. I would fish for hours trying to break my own records. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Still a defining moment in the franchise as a whole, what a game changer! I even got myself an ocarina bc of it!
Michaeldonovan F.
Logan, WV
Five stars across any board. I got a tattoo because of this game. Let me tell you. For the time frame this game came out, it's so advanced and such a brain teaser. So many intricate levels and characters to fall in love with. The story line is very delicatly laced with very well thought of past to future concepts. Five stars.
Heather P.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Best game or best game ever?
Best game or best game ever?
Julianne D.
Whitefield, ME
I bought an N64 solely for the purpose of being able to play this game again. It is litterally the best game ever.
Gisselle C.
Brockton, MA
This is one of my favorite classic games growing up. My siblings and I would always play this game on our Nintendo 64. Good memories! Would definitely recommend this game!!
Audrey R.
Galena, OH
This was the game that popped my Zelda cherry and got me hooked! Seriously could not put the controller down until Ganondorf was dead.
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: GameStop
I LOVE Zelda! I remember playing as a child with my dad. He was addicted to Zelda! But this is one of my favorites even though I love all of the Zelda's. Other games can't compare to this.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I have heard a lot of great things about this game so I decided to try it out. However the moment I got it I found a lot of problems. It would freeze up and not load the first page of the game.
Shawna B.
Pinellas Park, FL
One of the most beautiful and creative games ever created! It’s old now, but still is enjoyable. I’ve beaten this game over 10x but still enjoy playing
Jackie R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Purchased at: GameStop
Best game of all time!!! There is nothing else like it, and there is no beating the amazing puzzles/dungeons, great storyline, catchy music, and likable characters. I used to be obsessed with link when I first got my N64 and still am lol I play all the Zelda games over every couple years as I love them so much, more so the N64 ones as they were the best!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
il y a 4 ans
Kim M. β€’ il y a 2 ans
Breath of the Wild? I just started it last week after completing Horizon and let me tell you it's amazing so far. There's A LOT to do and see, so you definitely won't be bored playing this game at all. Bonus, the graphics are gorgeous!