ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (3DS) - Pre-Owned

Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned

by Nintendo

More information is on the way! Check back soon!

This is on sale right now on the Gameboy store - how does this compare to the original in terms of control and graphics?
So I just bought this but I'm highly curious of what everyone thinks!? I am a huge Zelda fan so finding this game was exciting.
Start your review of Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned!
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: GameStop
Definitely another great Zelda game here. At first it can be a bit confusing, but once you get a feeling for the gameplay it is a great game
Taylor C.
I love the Legend of Zelda games. I grew up playing Ocarina of Time but could never complete Majora's Mask. Now that I'm older I was able to come back to this game and it is now one of my favorite Zelda games! It is a must have for a good throw back to the N64 days
Lindsey F.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is one of the best remakes in Nintendo history. The graphics are beautiful, the storyline is incredible, and it never gets boring (although that may be a biased opinion). If you're deciding between this and a Link Between Worlds, go with this--or just splurge for both.
Alicia C.
Goodyear, AZ
Purchased at: GameStop
As a member of a family that are big games I’ll tell you Zelda games are some of the best. There are lots of reading on this games as well as critical thinking something that I love about it
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
I can't tell you how much I love this game. I believe it is one of the more challenging games in the series because of the time constraints on the game. You mist complete each temple in "3 days" or start over. It adds a competitive twist to the game.
Gabriela K.
Helotes, Tx
I'm a legend of Zelda fan! A huge one! However... this is my least favorite game. I felt that it was somewhat confusing and harder than it should be. If your thinking about purchasing this for your child, then make sure you purchase it at Gamestop. When you purchase a preowned game at Gamestop, you have seven days to return it.
Tammy T.
Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned uploaded by Tammy T.
My kids are 4 & 5, but they love this game! They are so addicted to it! My boyfriend loves it as well. In fact my kids made me make them a Major as mask yesterday lol
Raquel M.
I absolutely loved the revived graphics of Majora's Mask! It's amazing what they could do now a days. The game plays still incredible, still the same exact game as the 64 not much changes. I'd definitely recommend for anybody to play, especially the younger generation that never got to play on the 64!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
One of the best games ever, rebooted for a portable screen? I'm there! Join Link as he scrambles to right the problems in Termina and then try to get back to Zelda in Hyrule. The graphics are a classic for this franchise and I love that they stayed true to the chunky N64 style. The sheer number of sidequests add many hours of gameplay to the main storyline and this is just a gem for someone of any age!
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned uploaded by Amanda F.
Major Zelda fan. Majora's mask for the 3ds is pretty awesome. Fun. Entertaining. And never gets old.