Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned

by Nintendo

More information is on the way! Check back soon!

This is on sale right now on the Gameboy store - how does this compare to the original in terms of control and graphics?
So I just bought this but I'm highly curious of what everyone thinks!? I am a huge Zelda fan so finding this game was exciting.
Start your review of Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned!
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was the best thing I got out of an abusive relationship!! This game was my first Zelda game I personally owned! I loved it even though I still am having trouble finishing it! It made me want to play the original just to compare the two since it is a reboot. The old game got such good high marks and it definitely deserves the great reviews! I highly recommend this Zelda game to anyone new or old to the series!
Goodyear , AZ
Purchased at: GameStop
As a member of a family that are big games I’ll tell you Zelda games are some of the best. There are lots of reading on this games as well as critical thinking something that I love about it
Cranston, RI
Gamer Expert Level 1
After Ocarina of Time was remade Nintendo decided to remake Majora’s Mask too. And this game is even better than the former. Because it was made so much later it has all new mechanics that make it much easier to play. And of course it’s still the same great story it’s always been. If you’re going to play Majora’s Mask I would suggest doing so with this version on the 3DS.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! I used to play this game when I was younger on the N64. It was my favorite game. I always feel nostalgia whenever I play this game on the 3ds. It reminds me of the rare good moments in my childhood. I tend to use walkthroughs a lot because I never know what to do when playing the game. But, it's an awesome game overall. One day, I will play without cheats!
Helotes, Tx
I'm a legend of Zelda fan! A huge one! However... this is my least favorite game. I felt that it was somewhat confusing and harder than it should be. If your thinking about purchasing this for your child, then make sure you purchase it at Gamestop. When you purchase a preowned game at Gamestop, you have seven days to return it.
Acworth, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned uploaded by Amanda B.
My top favorite Legend of Zelda games. This game can’t go wrong. It’s dark and creepy with an air of difference from the series that should always be looked at in a great light. The DS version just enhances the game with the graphics. It’s still amazing.
Yuba City, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I think the main reason I do not like this game is simply because I do not like being timed. I like having time to do what ever I want without having to worry about a creepy moon destroying the world. I would not recommend the game only for that alone. Other then that it is an enjoyable game but just not in my taste
I absolutely loved the revived graphics of Majora's Mask! It's amazing what they could do now a days. The game plays still incredible, still the same exact game as the 64 not much changes. I'd definitely recommend for anybody to play, especially the younger generation that never got to play on the 64!
colton
Legend Of Zelda Majora Mask (Nintendo 3DS) - Pre-Owned uploaded by Raymond J.
Purchased at: GameStop
The game is what anybody should expect from an amazing Zelda game. This remake is still has all the magic from the original Nintendo 64 game and would recommend for any Nintendo/Zelda fan especially because it is now $20.
One of my favorite Zelda games of all time! It's complicated and puzzling, but the game is definitely worth playing! The story is interesting and the gameplay is very unique. A must for fans of the Zelda franchise!