Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
By Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN

Would you play this in it's original format or is a remake needed?

Ashley C.
Original format
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
1 year, 7 months ago
I liked A Link Between Worlds which is kinda like a "spiritual successor"/remake with updated graphics for the 3DS. I really enjoyed it and I think I would enjoy a remake of LTTP in the same format, but it doesn't really need one cause it really stands the test of time!
Lauren I.
Léa P.
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
1 year, 11 months ago
I've played the original on a Super Nintendo and the adapted version, the original is always better 😊
Carina O.
Carina O.
3 years, 3 months ago
I wouldn't mind playing a remake! I love Zelda! Nothin will beat the original. But it'd be nice to see.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Morristown, TN
3 years, 10 months ago
Definitely the original :)
Allison H.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Granger, IN
3 years, 11 months ago
Honestly as long as you play it doesn't matter. For me I no longer own a super Nintendo system so my Gameboy Advance did just fine.