BY LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
  • "Who hasn't played Zelda games especially the Zelda games from back then for the Super Nintendo and older Nintendo game consoles where just simply the best zelda games ever..." in 19 reviews
  • "The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games." in 13 reviews
  • "this was one of the first video games i ever played as a child and hands down one of the best games in the legend of zelda series" in 12 reviews
  • "Then you're thrown into a parellel "shadow" world for another seven dungeons and a fully thought out story line." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved playing this as a kid and remember how much fun it was trying to navigate through and figure everything out." in 7 reviews
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
An instant classic, this edition to the Zelda series is iconic and definitely a fan favorite. The controls are what you'd expect from a top down Zelda game, but adds verticality to the game, i.e., stairs that keep you on the same screen as opposed to the original Zelda that only had one level on each screen. The rest of the game is what you'd expect from a Zelda game; save the world from OP bad guy, after collecting many interesting knick knacks that help you traverse the in-game world, mow lawns to get money, and shoot lasers from your sword. So, pretty fun and totally worth a play-through.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
I have always loved this game. The many different levels make it extremely fun and entertaining. I bought this for my 5 year old - 22 years ago! One night, after he went to bed, I got stuck on a level. I could not figure out how to use the special weapon that I found in that level. I finally caved in and called the Zelda HOTLINE! $5.00/min. and after a quick 5 minute conversation with the "specialist", I was back in business. Needless to say, work the next day really sucked. LOL... Happy Gaming!
Karla G.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
A great game! A must for any zelda fan. I really like it. Is it my imagination or games before 2005 were harder? If you thought the Water Temple from Ocarina was hard... wait till you play this xD

Regardless of the hardships it is a great game and despite the challenge it represents to beat it, it is very rewarding.
Joseph A.
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Super Mario World may define the SNES but this is a close second. It's a genuine sequel to the NES Zelda. The sidescroller Zelda II was a disappointment but this took the few good elements of Zelda II and the awesome parts of original Zelda and combined them into one of the best action/adventure games ever made.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
After decades of playing video games, this is still in my top 10 list of games. I loved this game back then, and since my system still works, still play it every so often. Are the graphics as good as now? Well of course not. Is the music? C'mon. Is it AMAZING and totally worth playing over and over? Heck yeah.
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
Oh my gosh I cannot explain to you how much of a good game this is the The best game I ever played ever is really really great and it's really fun to play really get into it you really want to finish the game and get to the end and it's really a great recommended game for anyone who loves to play video games
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've been playing LoZ games before I could even really read. Link to the Past has a great story line and some of the best dungeons, in my opinion, in all of the LoZ games I've played. You won't be disappointed in this game, after all of these years I still go back and play it.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
This game is old school fun. Tons of searching, puzzles things to do , worlds to explore. I have been lplaying Zelda since it came out , I love Link. This game is awesome for hours of adventure. All 3 of my kids have played Zelda and do so still into there adult years !
Miss D.
Miss D.
I feel this game, specifically this Zelda game, is a must play for every and all gamers. It's a classic that everyone should experience. In my life I have played and beaten this game about 6 times. It's beautiful, fun and just the best Zelda game hands down.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I love all the Legend of Zelda games, and Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game is one of my favorites. My son and I used to enjoy playing this game, and although it has been a long time since I played it, I am certain that I would still enjoy it.
Mileena R.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Is this game worth the buy
Andrew G.
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
Would you play this in it's original format or is a remake needed?
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Would you play this again??
Raina M.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA
What systems is this for?