BY LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
  • "Who hasn't played Zelda games especially the Zelda games from back then for the Super Nintendo and older Nintendo game consoles where just simply the best zelda games ever..." in 19 reviews
  • "The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games." in 13 reviews
  • "this was one of the first video games i ever played as a child and hands down one of the best games in the legend of zelda series" in 12 reviews
  • "Then you're thrown into a parellel "shadow" world for another seven dungeons and a fully thought out story line." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved playing this as a kid and remember how much fun it was trying to navigate through and figure everything out." in 7 reviews
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
An instant classic, this edition to the Zelda series is iconic and definitely a fan favorite. The controls are what you'd expect from a top down Zelda game, but adds verticality to the game, i.e., stairs that keep you on the same screen as opposed to the original Zelda that only had one level on each screen. The rest of the game is what you'd expect from a Zelda game; save the world from OP bad guy, after collecting many interesting knick knacks that help you traverse the in-game world, mow lawns to get money, and shoot lasers from your sword. So, pretty fun and totally worth a play-through.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
I have always loved this game. The many different levels make it extremely fun and entertaining. I bought this for my 5 year old - 22 years ago! One night, after he went to bed, I got stuck on a level. I could not figure out how to use the special weapon that I found in that level. I finally caved in and called the Zelda HOTLINE! $5.00/min. and after a quick 5 minute conversation with the "specialist", I was back in business. Needless to say, work the next day really sucked. LOL... Happy Gaming!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
After decades of playing video games, this is still in my top 10 list of games. I loved this game back then, and since my system still works, still play it every so often. Are the graphics as good as now? Well of course not. Is the music? C'mon. Is it AMAZING and totally worth playing over and over? Heck yeah.
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
Oh my gosh I cannot explain to you how much of a good game this is the The best game I ever played ever is really really great and it's really fun to play really get into it you really want to finish the game and get to the end and it's really a great recommended game for anyone who loves to play video games
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
This game is old school fun. Tons of searching, puzzles things to do , worlds to explore. I have been lplaying Zelda since it came out , I love Link. This game is awesome for hours of adventure. All 3 of my kids have played Zelda and do so still into there adult years !
Miss D.
Miss D.
I feel this game, specifically this Zelda game, is a must play for every and all gamers. It's a classic that everyone should experience. In my life I have played and beaten this game about 6 times. It's beautiful, fun and just the best Zelda game hands down.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Omg when i hear of zelda this is the game i go back to!! This was a great game of its time!! I played it alot! It would be awesome if the remade it for the newer systems! I recommend it if u haven't played it! Loved this game!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This game was the first game I loved besides Mario Brothers of course. I loved that it made me think as a child and I love that it wasnt full of violence. It's worth the buy and worth the memories that come with it.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
Another favorite of mine. I got my dad into this and we would play it together. It was a good bonding thing and also fun and competitive. We even got the cheat book so we could find all the suprises in this game
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Who doesn't like zelda! The originals are so much better than the new stuff. To me they are more challanging. I grew up with games like this and will have my son playing them shortly.
Mileena R.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Is this game worth the buy
Andrew G.
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
Would you play this in it's original format or is a remake needed?
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Would you play this again??
Raina M.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA
What systems is this for?