BY LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
  • "Who hasn't played Zelda games especially the Zelda games from back then for the Super Nintendo and older Nintendo game consoles where just simply the best zelda games ever..." in 19 reviews
  • "The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games." in 13 reviews
  • "this was one of the first video games i ever played as a child and hands down one of the best games in the legend of zelda series" in 12 reviews
  • "Then you're thrown into a parellel "shadow" world for another seven dungeons and a fully thought out story line." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved playing this as a kid and remember how much fun it was trying to navigate through and figure everything out." in 7 reviews
Randi F.
Olla, LA
This started my undying love for the franchise and opened my world to video games. I still have and play this amazing masterpiece! You can not go wrong with this game! At all. I would play for hours on end and sneak up past bedtime to get more gaming in. Lol. #Link #Zelda ūüíĖ Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
Valerie M.
Gamer Expert
One of my top three games from my childhood and one I've probably played at least 6 times from start to finish. If you haven't played, please give it a shot. It's got a great story, music, and gameplay experience. Exploring is one of the things I enjoyed most, and all the quirky little secrets in the game made it even better (dont swing a sword at the chickens...)
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
One of my favorite games and one of the first video games that got me hooked and turned me into a gamer. When it came out the graphics we're great and the storyline was good as well. You can't call yourself a gamer if you never played Zelda on Super NES.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This is my favorite game and, in my opinion, the best game ever made. I've played it from beginning to end at least three dozen times, which if that's not replay-ability I don't know what is.

If nothing else it's the best Zelda game I've played.

The story is great, the gameplay is simple to master, and the game is challenging. Every time I've beat the game I get the same sense of accomplishment as I did the first time I beat it 23 years ago.

It's something that I've wasted a ton of my life on and have zero regrets about.

Give it a try.
Owen D.
McAlester
So far this game is great and I'd recommend it to any die hard Zelda fans out there who haven't played because of it being an older game. This game is just as good as Ocarina with the graphics of the first Zelda but more like Minish Cap style art. The gameplay is similar to that of Ocarina except what I see so far is that you get many more items and things to do in this one! If you have not played A Link to the Past you should definitely try it because you'll love it!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Ahhhh the good old days! I was a Zelda fan from way back and I think that this was probably the best game in the whole series. Simple to master but tricky to beat; one of the better early RPG offerings in my opinion. I must have replayed it at least a dozen times and would still do it again, if I had access to it!
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
This game always makes
My husband happy. He loves the story line and character experience with this video game. He can't put the controller down for hours after he picks it up
Joanna m.
What a classic. I got nostalgic. I want to play this again. I have been on a mission to find the super Nintendo console just to play Zelda and Mario. One day. I recommend this to the new gamers. You have to start from the bottom lol.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Gamer Expert
If you like RPG games and you like finding things and using them later and games or like finding keys to things and you'll really like this game. That has a good storyline and it seems that everytime I play I'm finding something new that I didn't know was there before under a bush or hidden xcetera.
Dominique H.
Mesa, Az
A great game that has stayed amazing throughout the years. If you're a fan of the Zelda universe or just looking for a great game with adventure and puzzles then this is a great game to buy and play or even replay.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Is this game worth the buy
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
Would you play this in it's original format or is a remake needed?
Kristin V.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
jennifer d.
Would you play this again??
joe E.
Denver, CO
No matter how old you get does this game ever piss you off haha but still a great game