- "Who hasn't played Zelda games especially the Zelda games from back then for the Super Nintendo and older Nintendo game consoles where just simply the best zelda games ever..." in 19 reviews
- "The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games." in 13 reviews
- "this was one of the first video games i ever played as a child and hands down one of the best games in the legend of zelda series" in 12 reviews
- "Then you're thrown into a parellel "shadow" world for another seven dungeons and a fully thought out story line." in 8 reviews
- "Love this game I remember playing it when I was in school, I loved chopping through the bushes, fun fun game" in 7 reviews
I still own the game, box and all of the documents that came with it, since I was a kid. I refuse to part with it because of just how amazing this game is!
If you're into Nintendo nostalgia, are a LoZ fan and have never played Link to the Past? You're seriously missing out!
If nothing else it's the best Zelda game I've played.
The story is great, the gameplay is simple to master, and the game is challenging. Every time I've beat the game I get the same sense of accomplishment as I did the first time I beat it 23 years ago.
It's something that I've wasted a ton of my life on and have zero regrets about.
Give it a try.
My husband happy. He loves the story line and character experience with this video game. He can't put the controller down for hours after he picks it up
First, the music. Oh my god the music. It is nostalgic and perfect to every situation. Each world and type of place you go into has different music and they all are beautiful, especially for a 16 bit system.
The bosses are all exciting, challenging, and fun. Each dungeon is unique and has interesting puzzles to solve to make it to the boss. Each dungeon has some sort of new weapon that you must get the key for, as well as finding the key to the boss.
There are several phases to the game, which help progress the story. They are not confusing and are exciting to get to so you know how Link is advancing in the story. The characters are interesting and fun to meet.
I adore the 16 bit sprites in Zelda. The maidens are so cute and Link changes with his different equipment throughout the game.
The menu system is easy to use and navigate. Changing inventory is simple and it is all on one screen so it is easy to not only see what items you are missing (there will be blank spots) but also finding the exact weapon or item you need to solve a puzzle or fight an enemy.
While I am positive there are Super Nintendo systems and copies of the game out there, I believe there are also emulators you can use to play both online and through the Wii system. Give LTTP a shot and it will be added to your favorites list instantly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos