Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game

Travel through the Light and Dark Worlds in this classic Zelda adventure. Return to an age of magic and heroes! When an evil magician named Agahnim begins kidnapping young maidens in Hyrule in a quest to break the imprisoning seal on Ganon, a young boy named Link is called upon to stop him. Link must venture into twisting mazes, dungeons, palaces and shadowy forests as he searches for the maidens and Princess Zelda. Traversing both Light and Dark Worlds, he must navigate eight dark dungeons, fighting evil enemies and huge bosses. Help our hero prevent Ganon and Agahnim from shattering Hyrule forever. Whether you are a young knight, a heroine-in-training or a seasoned warrior, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past will delight!

Is this a good game? I've never played before.
Is this the original Zelda?
Would you play this again??
Start your review of Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Who hasn't played Zelda games especially the Zelda games from back then for the Super Nintendo and older Nintendo game consoles where just simply the best zelda games ever...in reviews
The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games.in reviews
this was one of the first video games i ever played as a child and hands down one of the best games in the legend of zelda seriesin reviews
Then you're thrown into a parellel "shadow" world for another seven dungeons and a fully thought out story line.in reviews
I loved playing this as a kid and remember how much fun it was trying to navigate through and figure everything out.in reviews
Rick H.
Buffalo, NY
I played this over and over as a teenager. Lots of fun for a game that has a very low difficulty.
Joi T.
Los Angeles, CA
There has been so many Zelda games this this one but Link to the past still tops the cake! The universe, hehe the pig, and the story make this game super memorable. If you haven't played it yet, what are you waiting for?! Get your hands on this bad boy.
Troy S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
It has been FOREVER (in tech years) since this game graced the shelves of every nickel and dime establishment in the world. Few games can climb into your brain and take up residency the way LoZ:LttP can.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
This game always makes My husband happy. He loves the story line and character experience with this video game. He can't put the controller down for hours after he picks it up
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
Link has to save the land of Hyrule once again from the evil Gannon. He must free the 7 maidens to obtain the Triforce to bring peace to the Golden Land.
Amanda W.
Hoquiam, WA
This is one of my all time favorite games! It was great for passing the time. It is what had started me on my quest to play any and all Zeldas.
Christina G.
Guyton, GA
I have played this game since I was a kid and it is and always has been a fun RPG that keeps you interested and preoccupied for a long time. The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love Legend of Zelda a link to the past! I use to play this came on super Nintendo all the time as a kid. This game was my favorite and was do much fun to play. I still own the game and super Nintendo system and play it every once in a while.
Jes K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a beautiful classic game. A wonderful challenging time waster. The graphics were really neat for it's time it came out. The soundtrack is just beautiful! Lovely game with so much adventure. You need to get this game if you love older games and systems.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is an old classic that i grew up with. now the best part its available again on my new age system. the price was only about $5. great price. hours of fun play. i can go and replay it after i beat it because its that much fun. it truly brings me back in time and feels great to play after all these years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...