BY LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
  • "Who hasn't played Zelda games especially the Zelda games from back then for the Super Nintendo and older Nintendo game consoles where just simply the best zelda games ever..." in 19 reviews
  • "The storyline is great, the world is huge and full of exciting dungeons and adventures, and it is one of the best games for SNES.I love all the Zelda games." in 13 reviews
  • "this was one of the first video games i ever played as a child and hands down one of the best games in the legend of zelda series" in 12 reviews
  • "Then you're thrown into a parellel "shadow" world for another seven dungeons and a fully thought out story line." in 8 reviews
  • "Love this game I remember playing it when I was in school, I loved chopping through the bushes, fun fun game" in 7 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Childhood classic that is fun for the whole family. This game has great graphics and pretty easy to keep on task. My kids enjoy playing this now and they just love link and Zelda. Recommend playing Zelda if for some reason you don't know this game!
John G.
Norton Shores
I have this game and it is a classic experience. A great game that set standards for games to come in the future. Action/Adventure with puzzle solving aspects mixed in. I would recommend this game to other games in a heartbeat.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
One of my favorite games and one of the first video games that got me hooked and turned me into a gamer. When it came out the graphics we're great and the storyline was good as well. You can't call yourself a gamer if you never played Zelda on Super NES.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This is my favorite game and, in my opinion, the best game ever made. I've played it from beginning to end at least three dozen times, which if that's not replay-ability I don't know what is.

If nothing else it's the best Zelda game I've played.

The story is great, the gameplay is simple to master, and the game is challenging. Every time I've beat the game I get the same sense of accomplishment as I did the first time I beat it 23 years ago.

It's something that I've wasted a ton of my life on and have zero regrets about.

Give it a try.
Owen D.
McAlester
So far this game is great and I'd recommend it to any die hard Zelda fans out there who haven't played because of it being an older game. This game is just as good as Ocarina with the graphics of the first Zelda but more like Minish Cap style art. The gameplay is similar to that of Ocarina except what I see so far is that you get many more items and things to do in this one! If you have not played A Link to the Past you should definitely try it because you'll love it!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Ahhhh the good old days! I was a Zelda fan from way back and I think that this was probably the best game in the whole series. Simple to master but tricky to beat; one of the better early RPG offerings in my opinion. I must have replayed it at least a dozen times and would still do it again, if I had access to it!
Valerie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my top three games from my childhood and one I've probably played at least 6 times from start to finish. If you haven't played, please give it a shot. It's got a great story, music, and gameplay experience. Exploring is one of the things I enjoyed most, and all the quirky little secrets in the game made it even better (dont swing a sword at the chickens...)
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game always makes
My husband happy. He loves the story line and character experience with this video game. He can't put the controller down for hours after he picks it up
Randi F.
Olla, LA
This started my undying love for the franchise and opened my world to video games. I still have and play this amazing masterpiece! You can not go wrong with this game! At all. I would play for hours on end and sneak up past bedtime to get more gaming in. Lol. #Link #Zelda ūüíĖ Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past Video Game
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
This is one of my favorite video games of all time and, in my opinion, the greatest of the Zelda franchise.

First, the music. Oh my god the music. It is nostalgic and perfect to every situation. Each world and type of place you go into has different music and they all are beautiful, especially for a 16 bit system.

The bosses are all exciting, challenging, and fun. Each dungeon is unique and has interesting puzzles to solve to make it to the boss. Each dungeon has some sort of new weapon that you must get the key for, as well as finding the key to the boss.

There are several phases to the game, which help progress the story. They are not confusing and are exciting to get to so you know how Link is advancing in the story. The characters are interesting and fun to meet.

I adore the 16 bit sprites in Zelda. The maidens are so cute and Link changes with his different equipment throughout the game.

The menu system is easy to use and navigate. Changing inventory is simple and it is all on one screen so it is easy to not only see what items you are missing (there will be blank spots) but also finding the exact weapon or item you need to solve a puzzle or fight an enemy.

While I am positive there are Super Nintendo systems and copies of the game out there, I believe there are also emulators you can use to play both online and through the Wii system. Give LTTP a shot and it will be added to your favorites list instantly.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Is this game worth the buy
Andrew G.
Knoxville, TN
Would you play this in it's original format or is a remake needed?
Kristin V.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
jennifer d.
Would you play this again??
joe E.
Denver, CO
No matter how old you get does this game ever piss you off haha but still a great game