BY NINTENDO

Legend of Kay Anniversary Edition (Nintendo Wii U) see more...

Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
When I first heard that Legend of Kay was remastered for the Wii U, I was extremely excited! I remember playing it 10 years ago on the Playstation 2 when I was in my teens. My husband purchased it for me for Christmas, and I excitedly rushed to play it the very next day.

It was certainly a feeling of nostalgia playing it, so for that reason alone, I am happy I got it. However, playing it for the second time several years later, I realized a lot of things about the game that I must either have forgotten about, or else never realized before.

The first issue is that the voice acting it terrible. Absolutely horrible. It is unemotional, bland, and sounds like an adolescent boy did the voices for each character, including the female characters. There isn't much more I can say about that.

My next issue is that I can't stand the camera angles sometimes. There are a couple areas in the game where your character is trapped between two buildings or items and because of the camera, you can't make out where to go or what you need to do. I absolutely hated this when I was on a level where I had to swing across a long rope and because of the camera angle causing me to look backwards instead of at my character, my character eventually fell to his death and I had to restart the level. Frustration beyond belief!!

The next issue is that the game is very buggy. I got 4-5 days into the game, and quit because I spent 3 hours trying to unlock a door on one of the levels in which I had already obtained the key for, only to find out on a forum for the game that this is a common bug and the only way to go forward in the game is to restart the game completely. I was so frustrated I just ended up putting the game back in the box and never playing it again.

Honestly, if you're in the market for a game, I'd say skip this one. There's much better ones out there.
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Muito louco esse jogo e os produtos também
a pesar
de que usei pouca vezes
mas gostei muito
e recommendo para as pessoas