BY LEGATRIN PM

Same Great Product! New Look Easier to Swallow Caplet! Just 1 caplet helps you sleep!  Safe, Non-Habit Forming Relieves: Lower Body Pain Leg Cramps Joint Pain Lower Backache Sore Feet Questions? see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I often have nightly leg aches that prevent falling to sleep. I discovered this product and gave it a try. It really worked. The pain was eased giving me time to fall asleep. The main ingredients are the same as Tylenol and Benedryl: acetaminophen for the pain and diphenhydramine for sleeplessness. But this product combines just the correct ratio to do the job. No guess work if you're taking too much of one or not enough of the other. I fall asleep and stay asleep!
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These reminded me of prescription muscle relaxers. They definitely put my legs as ease and allow for a good nights rest. I have a low tolerance so these knock me out and put me into a deep sleep but I have restless leg and they help a lot. Affordable and easy to swallow. Non habit forming.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did try these, I didn't notice too much of a difference but I also have a very high tolerance of what will work with having MS. The price is good to give something like this a try if it isn't something that is autoimmune related
Kelley C.
This puts me to sleep and I got it at Walgreens for cheap! It's great for skin and people who have problems with their skin.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
These are some good pill but they put you to sleep but I use them cause I have very bad leg cramps and I got mine at Walmart.