BY ROBERT LUKETIC

Elle Woods has it all. She's the president of her sorority, a Hawaiian Tropic girl, Miss June in her campus calendar, and, above all, a natural blonde. She dates the cutest fraternity boy on campus and wants nothing more than to be Mrs. Warner Huntington III. But, there's just one thing stopping Warner from popping the question: Elle is too blonde. Growing up across the street form Aaron Spelling might mean something in LA, but nothing to Warner's East-Coast blue blood family. So, when Warner packs up for Harvard Law and reunites with an old sweetheart from prep school, Ellie rallies all her resources and gets into Harvard, determined to win him back. But law school is a far cry from the comforts of her poolside and the mall. Elle must wage the battle of her life, for her guy, for herself and for all blondes.

• How did you feel about Legally Blonde 2?31 Answers
  • Does bend and snap really work ? 🤔✍🏾️3 Answers
  • Do you think they portray the main character in a stereot...17 Answers
Legally Blonde
  • "It was an amazing chick flick definitely watch with the girls x loved how the styreotypes were shown throughout the movie, it's a must see!" in 17 reviews
  • "Definitely the movie to watch when you need a laugh and for the girls that want to feel empowered and strong because Reese Witherspoon kicks butt in this movie." in 14 reviews
  • "I never get tired of watching this movie legally blonde is a great movie part one and part two" in 11 reviews
  • "This is definitely a feel good movie, but there are also some great "girl power" themes too! " in 9 reviews
  • "Legally Blonde was my favorite movie as a child and I still enjoy watching it occasionally" in 5 reviews
Nicole L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such an important girl-power movie.  Honestly, all young girls should see it.  I can't remember how young I was when I first saw it, and it made me want to be like Elle- fashionista lawyer stomping out all the belittlement and negativity in my way.  I also couldn't imagine anyone but Reese playing Elle Woods so I really hope this isn't remade.  Legally Blonde should totally get a children's book.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not going to tell the whole movie but I want to leave a review for anyone who has not seen it! Elle Woods is an authentic blonde, as well as very popular, a good student, president of her brotherhood and Miss June on the University calendar. She has enjoyed a wonderful life and is in love with Warner Huntington III. But everything collapses when her boyfriend decides to break up with her because she is too blond and not formal enough for her future career in the world of politics. Determined to get ahead, Elle enrolls at Harvard. It's a great movie that I can watch with my family! Do recommend!
Michelle L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I enjoyed watching this movie. It's a funny movie. It's entertaining. They have a good story line and good actors. I like 1 and 2. I believe that they made this in a play or musical.
Sezim M.
Round Rock
I’m such a fan of cheesy movies like this because they are the ultimate mood pick me up. Elle Woods will never fail to make me laugh and honestly showed that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover and had some major girl boss energy going which I love
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This used to be one of my favorite movies, I still love it but definitely don’t watch it as often. Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite actresses and she plays this part perfectly!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you've given this movie less than five stars then I don't know what you're doing. Because this is probably the most classic, hilarious movie that's ever been made. It's just so genuinely funny and genuinely good. And it has such a great, strong meaning to this movie. You take a girl who is known for being this Blondie who doesn't know anything to her going to law school. Yeah it's supposed to be funny but at the same time it has a really good meaning and plot. The acting and actors in this movie are phenomenal. Definitely worth watching.
Himali B.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing Movie. It's a must watch for everyone. Such an entertaining & amazing movie. Great story line & Reese is just so fun to watch. I liked her so much in this movie. I can watch this movie all the time. So great to watch with your friends. I absolutely love this movie.
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
Great way to show girls that you can do anything you put your mind to and to not let other people's outlook on you hold you back. No one though Elle was smart enough to get into law school and she ended up top of her class in Harvard. great movie to inspire teenage girls.
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
Legally Blonde is such an empowering movie. It shows women that despite the sexism, despite the belittlement, and despite the jealousy that they WILL succeed if they put forth the effort. Such an amazing message.

The acting is great. Reese Witherspoon, Selma Blair, and Victor Garber are the standouts, even though all of the actors are amazing.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like this movie. As silly as it is, it has an underlying message about believing in yourself and fighting for what you deserve. People can be more than what meets the eye. This movie is full of laughs and I really enjoy watching it.
Hope H.
How did you feel about Legally Blonde 2?
Stephanie H.
Do you think they portray the main character in a stereotypical way?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you like Reese Witherspoon as Elle?
Winter M.