Legally Blonde

Elle Woods has it all. She's the president of her sorority, a Hawaiian Tropic girl, Miss June in her campus calendar, and, above all, a natural blonde. She dates the cutest fraternity boy on campus and wants nothing more than to be Mrs. Warner Huntington III. But, there's just one thing stopping Warner from popping the question: Elle is too blonde. Growing up across the street form Aaron Spelling might mean something in LA, but nothing to Warner's East-Coast blue blood family. So, when Warner packs up for Harvard Law and reunites with an old sweetheart from prep school, Ellie rallies all her resources and gets into Harvard, determined to win him back. But law school is a far cry from the comforts of her poolside and the mall. Elle must wage the battle of her life, for her guy, for herself and for all blondes.

Is this your favorite Reese Witherspoon move Legally Blonde ?
How's this movie? Is it good.
How many times have you seen this movie?.
Start your review of Legally Blonde!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It was an amazing chick flick definitely watch with the girls x loved how the styreotypes were shown throughout the movie, it's a must see!in 17 reviews
Definitely the movie to watch when you need a laugh and for the girls that want to feel empowered and strong because Reese Witherspoon kicks butt in this movie.in 14 reviews
I never get tired of watching this movie legally blonde is a great movie part one and part twoin 11 reviews
This is definitely a feel good movie, but there are also some great "girl power" themes too! in 9 reviews
Idk why but i think this is actually a funny movie seen it a few times if not more.in 5 reviews
2 months agoDoral, FL
This is the best of all! If you are look for a good old comedy this is the best one. In compared with the second one. That is so so.. but yes this is super good old 90 comedy from Reese
2 months agoLAS VEGAS, NV
I enjoyed the movie. It had comedy and romance and it gave me a feeling that I can do anything despite what others think. I think Reese did a great job playing this character!
2 months agoJersey City , NJ
Great Reese Witherspoon movie! Classic! It’s a great depiction of how we view and stereotype as a society! I like to watch one and two! Great actors and actresses! Highly recommend
3 months ago
I loved this. Reese Witherspoon was fantastic in this role. It was fun to ser her acting like a ditzy blonde but then have the grades and scores to get into a great law school. You cannot judge a book by the cover, right? I should rewatch this because it was so funny.
4 months agoColumbia, SC
This movie shows a great example of what every persons mind set should be. This movie also shows that you can do anything if you put your mind to it and to prove them wrong!! This shows such a great example to others and has a very strong message. I 100% recommend it.
a year agoMorgan Hill , CA
I'm not going to tell the whole movie but I want to leave a review for anyone who has not seen it! Elle Woods is an authentic blonde, as well as very popular, a good student, president of her brotherhood and Miss June on the University calendar. She has enjoyed a wonderful life and is in love with Warner Huntington III. But everything collapses when her boyfriend decides to break up with her because she is too blond and not formal enough for her future career in the world of politics. Determined to get ahead, Elle enrolls at Harvard. It's a great movie that I can watch with my family! Do recommend!
2 years agoNew Jersey
If you've given this movie less than five stars then I don't know what you're doing. Because this is probably the most classic, hilarious movie that's ever been made. It's just so genuinely funny and genuinely good. And it has such a great, strong meaning to this movie. You take a girl who is known for being this Blondie who doesn't know anything to her going to law school. Yeah it's supposed to be funny but at the same time it has a really good meaning and plot. The acting and actors in this movie are phenomenal. Definitely worth watching.
a year agoSouth Houston, TX
I love Legally Blonde! It’s a great movie for females but in general too! It represents how woman should follow their dreams to become whatever they want in life regardless if its hard and have no knowledge or don’t have support! And to not stay with assholes! Lol The story is about a university student that is in love with her fiancé and he decides to cancel the marriage because she doesn’t fit his standards and needs as a wife and she wants to find what he’s looking for in a woman and she decides to fix that! I love part two of this movie but the first one is always better!
a year agoNew York
Amazing Movie. It's a must watch for everyone. Such an entertaining & amazing movie. Great story line & Reese is just so fun to watch. I liked her so much in this movie. I can watch this movie all the time. So great to watch with your friends. I absolutely love this movie.
a year ago
Such an important girl-power movie.  Honestly, all young girls should see it.  I can't remember how young I was when I first saw it, and it made me want to be like Elle- fashionista lawyer stomping out all the belittlement and negativity in my way.  I also couldn't imagine anyone but Reese playing Elle Woods so I really hope this isn't remade.  Legally Blonde should totally get a children's book.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...