BY LEGAL SEA FOODS

Legal Sea Foods® New England Clam Chowder.

Established 1950.

Restaurant - Oyster bar. see more...

Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
I am born and raised in New England so I will say I am a bit of a snob when it comes to Clam Chowder. Legal Sea Foods Clam Chowder is good. It is a little watery for my taste and the clams are a bit chewy. But the taste overall is good. I would recommend this chowder for someone first trying clams!
Brooke C.
Love this chowder! It honestly tastes amazing! Legal seafood is such a great new and I am never disappointed. This is my go to clam chowder for sure! I even find this to be better than some of the restaurants that I have been to which is incredibly surprising!
Molly H.
While the flavor was great, the clams were a bit chewy for my taste. I am hoping maybe I just got a bad batch because otherwise this was quite yummy. Even my two year old enjoyed it!
shantelle M.
It's my husbands favorite clam chowder, it's amazing .I buy it almost every time I go buy groceries . Great for rainy days like today :)
Jordan K.
Every time I'm in Boston I make a stop at legal seafood. So happy it's now available at the grocery store. It's to die for!
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
This soup is great if you like clam chowder. It's a nice to have for rainy days, or when you are craving it.