Legacy of Clean All Fabric Bleach

by Amway

Bleach can be bad. And who wants bad stuff around the house? Our All Fabric Bleach is different. It's safe on colors and gentler on the earth with new, easy to dispense bottle packaging. Plus, it's made with powerful ingredients that get out some of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Legacy of Clean All Fabric Bleach!
Lourdes joy S.
Las Vegas, NV
Legacy of Clean All Fabric Bleach uploaded by Lourdes joy S.
This review is for the powder . Makes your laundry( dark colored and light colored) smelling so clean and fresh. It is not scented. A box would last a long time. Color will not fade. What i really like is the “scent” of fresh laundry without the scent of any perfume.
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Este producto me encanta es súper bueno huele rico y vale la pena lo que vale, no tengo ningún comentario negativo hasta ahora y es de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo muchísimo. Legacy of Clean All Fabric Bleach
Gricelda M.
Medford, MA
Estuve incrita won amway x mucho tiempo utilize todo producto para laundry y cocina.. son muy buenos un poco caros pero valen la pena
Irina B.
P C Beach, FL
I tried that a long time ago and I loved it. It is expensive but you don’t need to use a lot. Tiny bit works for a load of laundry. It is hard to get. You have ti get it online or through the distributor. I wish I could buy it at the store.
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
For sure the best one but quite expensive but it is totally worth it! I love to use it for baby clothes and white clothes it is perfect!
Sheila H.
New Bedford, MA
It's chlorine-free. I can breathe!! My kids can breathe. It has oxygen agents that remove the toughest stains with power. It's on the pricier side but Clorox and other bleach brands give me a headache. Imagine the kids breathing on all that toxicity, go for the natural stuff.
Dulce J.
Mcminnville, TN
I tried this one once and it’s actually really good the product is organic and has no sent but cleans pretty good
Karen R.
Excellent product ! It works perfectly well ! It’s concentrated, 100 % safe to use by “accident” in colored clothing! I know it’s sound crazy but it won’t stain it like other bleach products. Love it and will totally recommend to buy!
Sheily D.
Great bleach, it’s good for both whites and colors. Leaves tour clothes smelling fresh & clean. It’s also concentrated so the product itself lasts you a long time as you only have to use a small amount in a single wash.
Julia K.
philadelphia, PA
Not bead bleach, very economical, one cap was enough for several years. Works better at high temperatures

Looking for your answer?