Leg Avenue Womens Long Wavy Red Wig Halloween Accessory uploaded by Miss C.

BY LEG AVENUE

Get the long red hair that nature didn't give you with this Long Wavy Red Wig! You don't need to have a repertoire of torch songs or even be drawn "bad." Just enjoy being a sexy siren wearing a glamorous gown and glitzy jewelry. Shine like a star!. Features Wig cap has elastic bands at back that can be hooked at different lengths to adjust size. Material - 100% Olefin. Color - Red. One Size. see more...

Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
I'm always fan of wings but what better than to use them on Halloween!!! I purchase mine on Party City they have so much variety and I just love it...
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
This wig looks nice and full love the color and it looks so natural it's amazing can I please get for reviewing purposes
stephanie f.
Trenton, ON
Very bright and comfortable to wear. Match well for my Chucky costume. I would definitely wear this wig again!! Doesn't feel too cheap. There is a bit of shedding and it tangles rather easy but I've felt with worse. Overall this wig was awesome!