BY LEFT HAND BREWING

• My favorite beers are from the Back Fourty Company but I'm always u...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these in Michigan?3 Answers
  • What does this taste like?1 Answers
patricia c.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
These were once the best Ginger Beers in the world. Nothing else even came close. I had been buying these by the case for years from Amazon (sometimes as many as 1-3 cases per month)! They were not only the most mouth watering concoction I had ever tasted in my life (and I know my Ginger Beers), but they helped me so much in quelling the nausea I am dealing with from doing chemo, as there was so much fresh Ginger in them (almost medicinal for me). A tonic that I could never let myself run out of. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I never did run out, and all was well for a very long time.

Everything changed in October 2013 when I received three cases of this once wonderful Ginger Beer. They looked funny, tasted odd, and even bitter, and all shared an expiration date of 7/14. I know this product rather well and knew that something was really wrong here. Whatever spilled into the batches that expire 7/14, all had something in them that simply did not belong. There was no mistaking that something was wrong here. We even had neighbors taste test with us, and they agreed that something was definitely very odd in the ones that we had just received, which all expired 7/14.

One of these neighbors owns a home nearby, and as a bartender, knows the Fever Tree mixers well. He said that it was obvious that the factory thought it was still making Tonic Water and let Quinine or whatever makes up tonic, run into these instead of natural spring water, as always used. That would explain the strange and unrecognizable bitterness. All I knew is that I was now stuck with three cases of stuff that tasted awful.
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
I had been buying these by the case for years from Amazon (sometimes as
many as 1-3 cases per month)! They were not only the most mouth watering
concoction I had ever tasted in my life (and I know my Ginger Beers),
but they helped me so much in quelling the nausea I am dealing with from
doing chemo, as there was so much fresh Ginger in them
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Really not into drinks like these. The Taste is so plain it's nothing to get excited about
Alexander A.
Alexander A.
Very flavorful beer. Goes great especially with chicken if you're pairing it with a meal. Good head on it, great color and body. Great beer to bring to a barbeque.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lefthand Brewery makes some of the best beers out there and this one does not disappoint. Love and will continue to drink!
kendra t.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Lefthand Sawtooth Ale is a good beer with a great taste, one I drink often. highly recommend.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
My all time favorite ale. Not everyone likes ales, but those who do will LOVE sawtooth.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Where can I find these in Michigan?
Josh B.
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen this in the store. Where can you purchase?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Talladega
My favorite beers are from the Back Fourty Company but I'm always up to try new beer because hello beer is the best beverage! Does this brand taste bitter/cheap?
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA
What's the best way to describe how this tastes?
Aidan M.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
What does this taste like?