BY LEFT HAND BREWING

The Milk Stout Nitro is the nitrogen-conditioned counterpart to Left Hand's classic Milk Stout. While identical in ingredients and similar in taste-with notes of chocolate syrup, espresso, a lactosey-tartness-what sets this one apart is its mouthfeel. When nitrogen is added instead of carbon-dioxide to a beer, smaller bubbles are formed giving it a smooth and creamy quality. When a Nitro-beer is poured properly-by completely inverting the bottle into the glass-the beer will display a beautiful cascade that ultimately settles into a thick and velvety head. Left Hand Brewing set craft beer history on the first night of the 2011 Great American Beer Festival by introducing the first nitrogen beer to be bottled without using a widget. They are the original masters. The Left Hand Nitro series includes the Milk Stout Nitro, Sawtooth Nitro, and Wake Up Dead Nitro-they'd be fun to try against their "classic" twins! see more...

Leon L.
Hammond
Such a well crafted, smooth porter. The nitro rates well above the traditional, because the nitrogen has smaller bubbles giving it a much smoother taste. I would recommend this to anyone considering trying a nitro brew.
Char L.
Thornton, CO
I’m usually a wheat beer kind of girl but this is so smooth and rich. It’s absolutely delicious! It’s definitely best poured into a glass but I enjoy it straight out of the bottle as well. It’s a good beer to sip on. Bonus, you actually look like a cool person with good taste when you print this to a party!
Erin F.
Columbus
This was the first stout I ever tried. It is on the more affordable side which is good but with so many other good stouts on the market today this one isn’t the first one I would choose. A good option nonetheless.
Elizabeth B.
Summerville
My favorite especially in the colder months, i love how you hard pour and watching it settle like a perfect guisness. Then the coffee and chocolate notes are so yummy. You can only drink a couple because they fill you up. But they are great
Kim H.
Washington
The single smoothest drinking dark beer I have ever had. Even though the taste is rich, this beer is extremely easy to drink and doesn't feel heavy at all due to the nitro. All time favorite!!!
Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
I had heard about this popular milk stout for a while and decided to finally try it. It is a little bit pricier than some other stouts you'll find at your local grocery store, liquor store, etc. but it's definitely very good. I feel like some cheaper brands taste more or less the same but overall it was a good tasting stout.
Natasha C.
Eugene, OR
This is a go-to stout, especially when I see it available on tap. Like other CO breweries with nationwide distribution, this stout is nice and malty with a balanced amount of hops for its style. Look for it in bars and grocery stores, as it's a good deal and a great beer to bring for dinner or parties.
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
The original milk stout is my favorite beers but this one is really good as well. The nitro takes some getting used to because the bubbles are so small it can seem like it has gone flat. Much better on tap than in the bottle.
Jill T.
Delicious! I had been wanting to get this for a while and finally gave in. Somewhat on the expensive side depending on where you find it, hence why I didn’t try it right away. Totally worth it. I definitely recommend it and will definitely be buying it again.
Robert D.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is the bomb!
I used to hate darker beers and Im not really a coffee guy, but one of my friends let me try this beer and dang is it good. It's a little heavy but it isn't meant to be light. It is very smooth and has coffee notes to it. Definitely worth a try, it's one of my favorites.