Leffe Blonde

by Leffe

Can you find this anywhere in the US? ive never seen it before
Can you find this anywhere in the US? ive never seen it before
Who dislikes it
Start your review of Leffe Blonde!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa C.
San Antonio, TX
If you love Belgium's you will love this lighter, crisp taste. Goes with many foods/snacks. One of my favorite beers.
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
Leffe  Blonde uploaded by Asena E.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love Leffe beer. Everyone knows Belgium beers are number one in world and this is a very famous belgium beer you can find easily in US stores. I love Leffe brown too. #bestsummerbeer
Giovanna J.
Euless, TX
Leffe  Blonde uploaded by Giovanna J.
It’s good, but is not my favorite Easy to drink, super smother and soft. 6,6% alcohol,
Kymberly F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 11
This Leffe blonde beer is a bee Il ove when we are out and about. Although it isn't offered everywhere, where it is available I always enjoy. Light, crispy taste. For being a 'craft' beer, its delicious. Would buy again .
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
This past summer I made my own shandy using this beer and simply lemonade. Let me tell you it was great! I do like the beer on its own, but even better with lemonade.
Andrew E.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious Belgian-style beverage. The flavor is not overpowering and is easy to drink, especially on hot summer days. Bready aftertones highlight this brew.
A M.
Ventura, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great beer, but make sure you know what you’re getting. This is a European import, it has a slightly different flavor, and at times has traveled a great distance
Ashley V.
Poolesville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Leffe is one of my favorite beers. It is packaged nicely in a glass bottle. It is very drinkable not heavy or strong at all. It is a medium bodied Belgian beer that I would recommend to those who may also enjoy Stella Artois and Hoegaarden.
Julia B.
Laury's Station, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
I tried this beer yesterday at a burger joint. I thought I would like it because I love belgium beers. This one missed the mark. It had too much of a sweet taste for me, but it was definitely not a cheap looking beer.  I'm a beer snob, so maybe I'm just too particular, but I would not purchase this in the future.
*For reference: it has a 6.6% alcohol volume, and the ingredients include quince, gooseberry, nutmeg, bitter cherry, apple, clove.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Smooth and sweet. Great flavor and color. You can taste many Belgian beers at Disney's Food & Wine fest!!