LEFFE BLOND 11.2 oz Beer 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY LEFFE BLOND

A dry, fruity and lightly spiced Belgian Abbey Ale, Leffe Blonde features a perfect balance of strength and subtlety. The bitterness is delicate, extending over the whole palate and lingering as a subtle aftertaste. see more...

Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Amazing Belgian beer. This beer is so full of great flavor, I am such a huge fan. Just drank the last one in my refrigerator and I am hankering for some more. Got a little kind of spice taste to it that I just love.
Vidya R.
If you like refreshing, not so light but not bitter, smooth beers this is the one for you. One of the best "Medium Bodied" beers you can find in the market. Highly recommend.
Gina G.
I know a lot of people love this beer, but I just can't get into it. It is definitely a flowery, Belgian-style, so if you like that you will love this! Not my favorite at all though!
Catherine M.
Although Belgian beers are not my favorite, the Leffe Blonde is one of the better ones. It's light and refreshing, and a perfect introduction to this style.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
This is a delicious blonde beer. It's not at all heavy, has a great taste, and doesn't have a weird aftertaste the way some other blonde beers do.
Pisces S.
Tucson, AZ
This blonde beer reminds me of a summer beer. Like the Lemon Summer Shandy! This beer leaves a more stronger after taste, a bit more bitter
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
I love this beer and appreciate how widely available it is. A little drier and less floral than a lot of the Belgian styles on the market.
Jenny C.
Jacksonville, FL
This beer has a great flavor. It's perfect for a warm summer night. The packaging (box, bottle, wrapper, etc.) is also very appealing
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a big beer drinker, but LEFFE is a fantastic beer. The brown is my favorite but the blonde is delicious too! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely love Belgian beer and this is by far one of my favorites. Full of flavor but light. Love these during the summer
Jenny C.
Jacksonville, FL
Where is Leffe Blonde Belgian Ale brewed?
Lauren W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this taste like?