BY LEEANNI ECO

This serum is the perfect fix for a gloomy skin day. It helps soothe and hydrate tired and irritated skin with aloe and rosehip oil. It also contains honey and vitamin E for anti-aging and moisturizing effects.

Anita M.
I first tried a sample of this product on my Ipsy bag and absolutely fell in love! I received it in the winter when my skin is super dry and flaky. This serum made my skin feel soo smooth and so hydrated under LeeAnni Eco's 3 in 1 Revolution Ligjt face lotion, which I already owned. It feels super light on the skin and has a great texture. I tend to have sensitive skin and have horrible reactions to certain ingredients at times. LeeAnni Eco products never ever ever irritate my skin which is a huge plus! I don't purchase this much in the summer, but it's a beauty routine must for me in the winter. Highly recommend this product looking for an all natural vegan serum that is absolutely amazing to your skin!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is supposed to be applied after toner and/or before moisturizer. It is very liquidy compared to other serums which I didn't like. Also I didn't notice any boosting, moisturizing, or anti-aging effects. I did get a small sample in my Ipsy bag though. Not sure I would purchase but glad to try a new brand with natural ingredients.
Sofia B.
Fairfax, VA
I received this in my Ipsy bag, but instead of the go away serum, I got the Leeanni Eco 3 in 1 Revolution Light which is a toner serum in moisturizer in one. This product makes my face feel super hydrated which I love it's not thick and it doesn't make me feel sticky. My favorite part about this brand is that it is natural, gluten free, vegan, and most importantly never tested on animals. As a dog owner it is very important to me to support brands that are against animal cruelty. I definitely recommend this product and hopefully I try to go away serum.
Kim W.
LeeAnni Eco is a great brand! I have used the Go Away Gloomy Day Serum and like all the other LeeAnni products I have tried I love it! My daughter uses it everyday as well. It is reasonably priced for the size bottle you get. Because you use such a small amount used daily it will last quite while. Just a dab will do.
Jennifer F.
I got a sample in my ipsy bag and have been using it in my nightly routine. The directions were unclear but I pat it on with my fingers. I haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet but it does make it feel hydrated upon application.
Rose L.
I rather liked this serum and the 3-in-1 serum, also. They feel and smell fantastic! They help give you an aromatherapy like lift to your day. Your skin will love this serum, as did mine.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I like this product. It's supposed to give an extra boost to your skin and it met my expectations. I had a small sample bottle, but I liked the packaging. I'm totally into healthy products. Not only is this natural, it's gluten free and vegan. As a vegan (in raw transition), I appreciate that it's not tested on animals.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I received this in my Ipsy bag a while ago and the directions weren't exactly clear. I tried applying it with a cotton pad, cotton swabs and just my fingers. I'm still not quite sure what it is supposed to do, but I've been using it for a week and haven't noticed any differences in my skin. I have normal to dry (in the winter) skin.
Alyssa S.
I'm with a lot of others on here. This isn't my favorite product just because I'm a little unclear on how to use it correctly for the best results. It doesn't seem to do much for my skin with the way I have been using it. I'm sure it's great, I just wish they had a little more info about it.
Kelly D.
Love this product, I have sleep issues so I just dab it on and I think it works, maybe it's all in my mind, but if I think it works that's all that matters! I'm still using my sample so I haven't priced it yet.