Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by 🎃Gabby🎃 O.Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Sky G.Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Angela J.

BY LEE STAFFORD

Buy on Amazon
Rafa K.
This is my favorite product for hair in the world. the smell is better! it leaves the hair perfect and protected. is of quality and with a perfect cost benefit. I recommend for all
Luanda M.
Favorite pre blow dryer ever, people keep asking me what I do to have such shiny hair and I haven't been using oil at all afterwards. Just this little guy before doing it. And the smell, wow! It's delicious and refreshing!
🎃Gabby🎃 O.
Belper
So far I’m loving this heat protectant. In the U.K. it’s actually called “original heat protectant shine mist”. It protects hair well from heat damage during hollow drying and hair styling, and makes it so soft and shines after without weighing it down or leaving residue. It also smells amazing too and I can still smell it on my hair the next day! You also get a good amount of product for the price too so great value for money. And it’s cruelty free!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I l8ke this hair defends mist because it make your hair smell amazing, it protect it for the best and makes your hair frizzy free as you are using straighteners and it gives it a nice shine.
Laura C.
Old farm road, Poole dorset
This heat protection spray I one of my holy grails and a gift that always puts a smile on my face! Not only does it protect my heat when using heated tools such as tongs and straighteners daily but it also smells incredible!
Chloe S.
Sherfield-On-Loddon. , Hook, hants
This product had a really nice scent, it wasn’t over powering but just the right amount of scent for a hair product, on to the main job of this product.....it worked incredibly as a heat protectant, I feel like my hair always looked sleek, smooth and shiny after using. I think the price of this product is really reasonable as well, I purchased it from Boots, the drugstore. Overall 4 stars from me!
Elle H.
Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester
This has such a lovely scent and is the only heat protectant that I have lived! A lot leave my hair feeling flat and crunchy but this has always made my hair smell lovely, shiny and protected!
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
I have been using this for the past month and i noticed that my hair feels much more healthier and it does not get damaged with the heat from the flat iron or the wand. It is very light so it does not make the hair feel heavy, it smells like something fruity and it's not overpowering.
For my experience i think it really does what it says .
Kayleigh R.
Swansea, Port Tennant
I love this product. Only recently tried it and I would never go back to anything else. After using this my hair has never felt more soft and I feel 100% confident that it keeps my hair protected. Smells amazing too!
Eliza C.
Great Wyrley, Walsall
I purchased a bunch of lee Stafford products at the clothes show they were discounted so I had to opportunity to try a few products from their range and I enjoyed using them and this one I will probably repurchase
Yva M.
Where can you buy this in the USA along with the Argan oil infused flatiron by Lee Stafford?