BeautyHairHair ProductsLee Stafford
Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist

by Lee Stafford

Where can you buy this in the USA along with the Argan oil infused flatiron by Lee Stafford?
Start your review of Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Narcissa M.
Nj
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Narcissa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this hit protection mist, it definitely does its job, I can see visible changes in my hair since I’ve started using it. I have wave hair, and I often use heat styling tools. It also has lovely smell and what’s important - it’s cruelty free. You can use it on wet hair before blow dry or on dry hair before straightening. But be careful, you need a small amount of the product, otherwise it makes your hair greasy.
Maysa R.
Houston
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Maysa R.
Purchased at: Amazon
It does protect my hair from the heat but also leaves it a bit dry. Maybe because my hair is already dry. I like to use before drying my hair but not before I use me straightener. If we talk about to protect my hair yes it works well.
Luanda M.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite pre blow dryer ever, people keep asking me what I do to have such shiny hair and I haven't been using oil at all afterwards. Just this little guy before doing it. And the smell, wow! It's delicious and refreshing!
Rafa K.
Long Is City, NY
This is my favorite product for hair in the world. the smell is better! it leaves the hair perfect and protected. is of quality and with a perfect cost benefit. I recommend for all
Kimberley  G.
Torquay, Devon
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Kimberley  G.
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist This has been my go to product since I was 14/15 years old , I'm now 30. I use this on wet and dry to protect my colored hair. I couldn't live without this product, I love using on dry to spray on when sectioning my hair when straightening , it helps to smoothen , keep static away and leave my hair shiny x💜
Fernanda T.
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Fernanda T.
The Lee stafford heat protector is The Best I ever used, the fragrance is so good and make the Hair very shine and smelling so good all day ❤️
Gianina U.
Morden, Surrey
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist uploaded by Gianina U.
This product is AMAZING!!! my hair is blond and it is really frizzy, tangly, dry, no life and so thick and horrible and I couldnt find anything to solve this problem utill I found this Miracole!! • Heat Protection • UV Protection • Straightening • Enhances Shine • Great Fragrance
Gemma W.
Moors Drive, Coven
Amazing smell & doesn’t make my hair greasy or thick with product! I don’t often straighten my hair at the moment but when I do I use this
Hannah D.
England
Love this product! I straighten or curl my hair almost everyday and this product has helped protect my hair so much! It’s incredible! It makes my hair look so healthy and shiny! I would improve this product though by making it smell different as I’m not too keen on its scent but apart from that, I love it! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Rachel R.
Middlesbrough
Love this product it leaves my hair poker straight really shine and protects from heat to well worth it I've repurchased and will continue to do so