Lee Stafford POKeR STRAiGHT - CeraMic STRAiGHTENERS uploaded by briseida S.

BY LEE STAFFORD

My poker straight irons are an absolute must have product! Ceramic plates leave your hair healthy, silky and smooth. Plus you have ultimate control and have unbeatable accuracy with the digital temperature control. see more...

briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love this straightner the only thing it does to me sometimes is that i am straighting my hair and i push the button and it turns off on me but very good it doesnt burn my hair and it goes to 450
Paige E.
Bournville, Weston super mare
Had these straighteners for about 3 years and loved them. They started getting slower eventually so i got a new pair but still have them as a spare. Because of these I am now on my third set of lee Stafford straighteners and wouldn’t use another brand.
Taryn H.
Heats up quickly and makes hair fairly shiny. I bought it from argos. It also has a rotating chord which makes it easier to use. It also has many heat settings. Sometimes the plates stick together which is annoying.
Claire B.
These are a great product. Easy to use, heat up quickly and get the job done. These are affordable and show that it doesn’t always have to be expensive to work! I use these to straighten or curl my hair!
carla t.
hampshire
Does the job just fine but compared nothing to my GHD's
Great value for money though. I did feel like they were a bit catchy on my hair and felt they were a little more damaging than other straighteners ive used in the past. wouldn't buy again but for the price you cant complain.
Aimee P.
South Street, Aldbourne
An average straightener, I don’t use it much but it gets the job done when I do use it, it’s not too pricey so would recommend
Courteney❤️ P.
High Wycombe
Love these straighters! However they are not as good as the titanium plated version that Lee Stafford brought out.
Tia L.
Best straighteners I have ever used, by far. I have thick hair and it straightens it in seconds!