Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml

Hair Growth Treatment - For girlys growing their hair but never getting the beautiful long locks they desire. Your hair never reaching its maximum, glorious length is a frustrating, disappointing, upsetting nightmare! As hair grows it can get damaged and break, meaning more hair cut off, more often so your hair can never reach its glorious growth potential. This gorgeous, thick intensive treatment with Pro-Growth complex gives your hair strength from within by fertilizing your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturizes the scalp, helping to keep it healthy and improving the volume and feel of your hair. Remember if the earth's not nourished you?ll never grow beautiful flowers! - Hair Growth Treatment

Does this really work?
How many treatments did you do before benefiting from this product?
How many treatments do you apply a week?
Start your review of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml!
Bettina C.
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Bettina C.
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Bettina C.
I discovered hair growing products when I moved in Britain. My opinion?! I liiiiiiiike it!!!!!!!!! I started with the Umberto Giannini's products (called "Grow Long") I still use it, but I wanted to try some other brands. That's why I purchased that mask from Lee Stafford. I'll admit that I love the pink color (the packaging is pink and the product is as well 🌺) But also I've been inspired by that brand. If I remember that mask is around 10 pounds (available at Boots 😉) ... And it woooooorks!!!!!! ✨🌠
Stephanie O.
I've used this product on a number of occasions, I've bought it multiple times to really give this product a go. Even though the product states 'Hair Growth' I didn't see any progress in length with my hair. However, what it did do was improve the quality of my hair. My hair is dry and damaged due to over bleaching and using heat products, just using this product once it did give me that shine and smooth texture which I loved! Definitely give this treatment a go if you are in need of a treatment.
Maisey L.
Bristol, Bristol
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Maisey L.
Where do I even start?! I love this product and have started adding it into my hair routine! I originally got this for when I was going to my prom a few years back as my hair has always been really thin and had so many spilt ends. I never expected it to work the way it has... if you are looking for something to get your hair a little more healthy and long then this is the product for you ! I’d say it is fairly expensive for a hair treatment but once you start to use it and realise how good the product is and how much product there is it becomes completely reasonable! I have never seen my hair look more healthy and long before ! This treatment is so easy to use and is applied between shampoo and conditioner, for reference about a egg sized scoop of product is to be used and it has completely changed my hair game! My hair looks so long and smooth and I feel like I’ve come out of a salon every time I have used it! Would highly recommend.Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml
MUA K.
birmingham
So I brought this product after having my weave extensions removed ... anyone with a weave knows that your real hair isn’t as amazing condition as before extensions ... and also it makes your hair different lengths ... SOOOOOO I was so pleased to hear this product existed ! I have been using it since February 2019 and my regrowth is 5cm!!! It normally wouldn’t be half of this ! Not only does it make your hair grow but it is SUPER conditioning for the rest of your hair. Making it soft and smell amazing ! When I use it I FIRSTLY shampoo my hair using a normal moisture drench shampoo ... then use a small handful of this product and slap it on my scalp and give myself a nice head massage ... combing it through to the ends ... leave for 5 minutes then rinse ... that’s it ! 10/10 for this product ! Everyone comments on how healthy my hair looks. I have bought 3 tubs its that good!
Lucy H.
Bramley, Rotherham
I would recommend this product to people struggling to grow their hair as it really gives it that boost and make it look and feel much healthier. I purchased it on a deal, but I know that it is quite pricey in shops, however, if you're looking for a product to grow your hair- this is the one. One negative though is that if you have an oily scalp, this product makes it even more oilier.
Ioana C.
London, Greater London
Lee Stafford I love the smell of this brand and i start to use Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist 🌫 and after that i start with [product:7-x-lee-stafford-cactus-crush-mucho-moisture-hair-mask/conditioner-20ml-sachets] and anothers lovely products what make my hair to feel so good! I really recommend 🤍.
This product has by far been the best for me. For years my hair has only grown to a certain point, and now it has grown tremendously. I'm absolutely in love with this product. And I will definitely continue to buy it
Louise L.
I have been buying for more than 5 years. Addicted to the smell. I am addicted to Lee Stafford products I will continue to buy as it has helped my hair grow so much. The smell last for days and suits my dry hair
Aimee N.
Bonhill, Alexandria
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Aimee N.
One of my friends recommended this product to me and I’m so glad she did cause this product is fabulous! My hair is longish but after being blonde and having a lot of dye put in my hair I feel it just stopped growing and stayed the same length and even cutting it wasn’t helping it to grow but this product I feel is helping my hair. I am now on my third tub of this hair treatment and I apply a very generous amount to my hair after washing it and leave it on for 5 minutes before washing it out and then conditioning it, I’d definitely say keep it in for the 5 minuets or longer for best results. I feel since using this for the past couple months it’s helped my hair a lot I have noticed it has grew, not massively but is finally growing again! I love them smell from this treatment I just think it’s very fresh and leaves a nice smell in my hair. Also affordable I think it’s roughly around £8/£9 in boots and this tub lasts me a good few weeks! I would recommend to anyone looking for hair growth treatment as it has made an impact on me, has a nice fragrance, added some shine to my hair also and I’d say affordable too!
Diolanyi L.
I've noticed a real improvement in my hair, and I don't get 'bed hair' anymore it seems to be growing. its soft and it works perfectly with my hair