Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml

Hair Growth Treatment - For girlys growing their hair but never getting the beautiful long locks they desire. Your hair never reaching its maximum, glorious length is a frustrating, disappointing, upsetting nightmare! As hair grows it can get damaged and break, meaning more hair cut off, more often so your hair can never reach its glorious growth potential. This gorgeous, thick intensive treatment with Pro-Growth complex gives your hair strength from within by fertilizing your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturizes the scalp, helping to keep it healthy and improving the volume and feel of your hair. Remember if the earth's not nourished you?ll never grow beautiful flowers! - Hair Growth Treatment

How fast do you see the difference ??
does this really work?
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml DOes anyone know where I can get this? I used to rotate this and the hair volume one, and they really made a difference in my hair growth. I used to get them at Ulta and now can’t seem to find them anywhere
Start your review of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml!
Nathalia V.
Orlando
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Nathalia V.
I bought this product in 2015 for the first time. It was so good to my hair that I started to recommend it for all of my friends. I think it really helped my hair to grow.
Melody K.
I love this stuff. Was one day watching random Haircare videos on YouTube & came across a youtuber talking about this & they said it didn't work & then saw another youtuber said it did work. I picked one up to see for myself. Got mine at ulta, and I saw that they also had the shampoo & conditioner in this brand, but didn't know anything about those so I didn't get those. This smells like heaven, some may not like it because it's one of those scents you may or may not like. I try not to use it a lot because my hair may get use to it. I try to use it at least every 2 weeks or once a month. I use it after I shampoo & before conditioner. I wash my body while I leave it on my scalp (on my scalp only) I shave & wash my body & then rinse this out after 3-5 minutes. I only use it on my scalp because it's mainly to help grow the hair & doesn't do anything for the ends of the hair. It has helped my hair grow so much. After I finished it, I went & picked up 2 more & already finished the other!
Shelly Z.
Temple
I used this product a few years ago and I loved it. I would put in on my hair about twice a week and it would make my hair feel so soft and smooth and i swear it made my hair grow a little. The only problem is it's so hard to find now and I cant find it in any stores.
Tabitha B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I cannot even begin to express how much I love this stuff! Out of all the products I've tried to grow my hair, this one works the best. It keeps my hair from breaking and keeps it healthy and soft. It has really transformed my hair. If you have hair that is difficult to grow, give this a try. You will not be disappointed!
Sam M.
Hands down best thing my hair has ever used. I have very curly hair and I blow it out once a week. Split ends were bad and my hair was frizzy. I left it on longer than instructed but it was worth it because my hair absorbs all the moisture and comes out incredibly soft healthy. It leads to longer hair because of healthier hair. It took a little while but I have steady growth. I love it! Smells amazing too!
Diolanyi L.
I've noticed a real improvement in my hair, and I don't get 'bed hair' anymore it seems to be growing. its soft and it works perfectly with my hair
This product has by far been the best for me. For years my hair has only grown to a certain point, and now it has grown tremendously. I'm absolutely in love with this product. And I will definitely continue to buy it
sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Este producto es buenisimo, no es caro ya que en ulta esta por 11 dolares y se usa una vez al dia por una semana luego una vez a la semana, el olor no es del todo agreeable pero deja el pelo con una textura exquisita, yo la uso.para la.caida del cabello y me ha Disminuido mucho asi que feliz!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I did not like this product what so ever. The smell was awful and it lingers in your hair for literally ever. I didn’t see any improvement in my hair, strength/repair/softens wise, and definitely no growth what so ever. Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml
Nicole A.
NY
I have this Hair Regrowth Treatment In the past and it has made my hair thicker. It is affordable which is a plus. You do have to put it in your whole scalp for better results and wait five minutes before you wash it. That is not a negative though. The only negative that I have with this one is that you have to apply a tiny amount because if you don’t it will make your hair oily. Other than that, I would recommend it to anyone. You can purchase it on Amazon. I would give it an 8 out 10.