Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml

Hair Growth Treatment - For girlys growing their hair but never getting the beautiful long locks they desire. Your hair never reaching its maximum, glorious length is a frustrating, disappointing, upsetting nightmare! As hair grows it can get damaged and break, meaning more hair cut off, more often so your hair can never reach its glorious growth potential. This gorgeous, thick intensive treatment with Pro-Growth complex gives your hair strength from within by fertilizing your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturizes the scalp, helping to keep it healthy and improving the volume and feel of your hair. Remember if the earth's not nourished you?ll never grow beautiful flowers! - Hair Growth Treatment

How do I purchase this product
Does this product make your hair greasy after use?
Does it really work ?
Start your review of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml!
I have this Hair Regrowth Treatment In the past and it has made my hair thicker. It is affordable which is a plus. You do have to put it in your whole scalp for better results and wait five minutes before you wash it. That is not a negative though. The only negative that I have with this one is that you have to apply a tiny amount because if you don’t it will make your hair oily. Other than that, I would recommend it to anyone. You can purchase it on Amazon. I would give it an 8 out 10.
Black
Rogers, TX
I used this product a few years ago and I loved it. I would put in on my hair about twice a week and it would make my hair feel so soft and smooth and i swear it made my hair grow a little. The only problem is it's so hard to find now and I cant find it in any stores.
Medium Brown / Damage, Dryness, Hair Loss / Normal, Straight, Thin
Holiday, FL
I love this hair product it works absolutely amazing, the price isn’t crazy and for how well it works it’s worth it. My hair feels silky and long and I think it works better than most other products I would definitely buy it again.
This hair growth treatment works really good and it makes your hair grow and if you put it on your hair every two weeks your hair will be soft and be shiny try it on your own it make you happy
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Thick
Hawthorne, CA
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Jéssica S.
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. 200ml uploaded by Jéssica S.
The Lee Stafford Hair Growth Mask on the pack is not written but it helps the hair grow and should be used from the root to the tips. I think this proposal is a light mask not to weigh the wires or leave the oily root, the hair is well hydrated, soft but if your tips are very dry may not be enough. In my hair the effect was very good in every length. I wash the wires well, apply the mask on all hair a little more generously than usual and let it act for 10 minutes (the manufacturer indicates 5) after the dry rinse well With the towel and ready I'm Diva to raze!
Black / Frizz, Hair Loss, Split Ends / Dry, Chemically Treated
I have been using this mask for about two years. I have gone through many jars, and it single handededly transformed my hair. My hair is very thick, and naturally wavy. I have been straightening it and putting in blonde highlights for years, so needless to say imy hair was damaged and in bad shape. It was broken, rough, and hard to manage. Almost sticky, and very heavy. Gross.

Regarding lengthening, I would say it helped to grow my hair a little, but I love this stuff for how silky and manageable it makes my hair. Before using, I could barely run my fingers or a comb through my hair, but now my hair is soft, weightless, and bouncey. I shampoo my hair twice a week, and afterwards I put this stuff on my routes, and carols daughter mask on my ends for 5 minutes, and I will never. Change that routine.

This stuff is truly amazing. I can't say enough good things.

This stuff is truly amazing. I can't say enough good things.
Canóvanas
I was determined to get my hiar long after shaving my head. So I search around of what products could help me reach my goal. That's what lead me to find this gem. It did exactly what it says: I reached and surpass my hair length potential. In a snap I was already noticing the results and diferrence on my hair. My hair was about an inch or two on the summer of 2016 and now is past my shoulders. THAT'S LESS THAN A YEAR! It made sound crazy but my hair has never grown so fast. It would always get stuck on a certain length or it would take years to grow. And the overall health of my hair has become extraordinary. I love this thing!
Black / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Clinton, WI
Let me start by saying that this product line has the BEST scent of anything I've ever tried! It's a strong perfumey/candy scent that I live for! I use this product as more of a deep conditioner than for actual hair growth. I love the way it leaves my hair smelling so good, super soft and smooth, and it also makes it so much easier to detangle! I do see a noticeable improvement in my hair strength and shine after using this! I highly recommend if you like very scented products and want super soft hair!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Straight, Thick
Burlingame , CA
I got it as a birthday gift last year because I've always wanted to test it but in my home country it's very expensive so a friend of mine came to us and gave me. I loved it! My hair was short and very fragile but after 3 months using this product we could see a huge difference. I'm going to cut my hair short again and I'm highly considering buying one to help it to grow again.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
This is the best stuff for hair growth!!!! I SWEAR by it! Not only does it make your hair brand new (soft, shiny, and repaired) it really does help your hair grow long. Make sure to massage into your scalp and leave on for at least 5 minutes (shave or so something else while your waiting). Use 2-4 times per week and you will see results fast! Can't brag about this stuff enough, I recommend it to everyone!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Heat Protection / Wavy, Color Treated

463 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...