lee stafford Hair Growth Scalp Scrub

by Lee Stafford

ScruB away the day!

Scrub your way to longer locks with my nourishing pre-wash ScaLP ScruB! With PRO-GROWTH™ complex and gentle pink exfoliating particles, this scrub works to gently stimulate the scalp, increasing root productivity and accelerating natural hair growth.

This unique pre-wash treatment unblocks the hair follicles while removing product build up and pollution, to clear the way for longer, stronger, healthier hair!

Top Tips
• Apply directly into wet roots before shampooing.
• Gently massage into the scalp and leave on for three minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly, then follow with my HAiR GRowTH SHaMPOO and CoNDiTiONER.
• Use alongside my HAir GRowTH TREaTMENT to help maximise results!

Benefits
• Exfoliating
• Cleansing
• Encourages growth
• Moisturising
• Soothing
• Removes product build up

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of lee stafford Hair Growth Scalp Scrub!
Kingswinford , Dudley
This is the same scent as the rest of the hair growth range which is beautiful. I can see the theory behind it but it did irritate my scalp slightly (I am very sensitive) so I use it less frequently than the rest of the range which may be impacting its effect but feel really clean and cleansed after using
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Thin
Loughrea
lee stafford Hair Growth Scalp Scrub uploaded by Victoria F.
It’s an awesome scalp scrub and I’ve been using for a while now, doesn’t make the hair dry and deeply cleanses the scalp. Also seen some hair growth improvement, which is all I wanted. Great product!