BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Natalie S.
Lancashire
This curling wand is the best i can chop stick my hair and it lasts about 3 days the curls are so tight would advise to get heat glove but if you love curls these are a must have i got mine 3 years ago been used many times and are still perfect look at them curls 😍
Danielle S.
Oh my god! This product is a game changer! I purchased this product from Amazon for £20. I didn’t expect much as my hair has a mind of its own and has never held a curl but with this my hair stays curly for days! I have very limp, thin hair so as you can see it adds so much volume. I recommend doing this 2 days after washing if your hair is anything like mine. I use it with a heat protection spray, separate my hair into sections and then wrap my hair around it for about 20 seconds per strand repeating until all of your hair is curled. Then I run my fingers through it to loosen the curls and apply either a little bit of hair oil to the ends or a sea salt spray as it just adds a little more texture. Excuse the fact I have no makeup on in the picture but I just wanted to show the effect. I’ve finally found a product that works and for such little money. I would repurchase these and have recommended to many people!
Siani W.
Wrexham
Love this curling wand. Makes amazing tight curls that last for days. Great even on thick long hair. Doesn't frizz.
Jasmin S.
Oakenholt
I love this!!! My favourite thing in the whole world makes my hair look amazing!!!!!! It’s a love!!!
Laura P.
Brithweunydd Road Trealaw, Tonypandy Rhondda Cynon Taff, Tonypandy
Easy to use after a couple of tries, leaves really funky curls in your hair and the curls last ages and don't fall out. Great product
Jessica J.
coventry
Brilliant value for money, easy to use and curls that last for days! Great, now I have your attention let’s talk about why I am LOVING this curling tong! How I achieved my look, firstly you need to make sure your hair is brushed through and get rid of any knots before curling. Use a frizz serum to help lock the curls in and avoid frizz when brushing them through. Part your hair into sections, i personally find it easier to start with half my head then go onto the next. The tongs heat up quickly and i only takes a few seconds to curl, avoid any curling mishaps but not leaving it on too long and recurling if needed! When finished I would suggest parting your hair again and brushing from the bottom up, the curls look better and more natural when brushed through. I finishes by spraying a conditioning spray by Aussie and my hair stayed in the curls for two days... after that I had to wash my hair because I felt like a tramp 😂! Enjoy ladies x
Taylor💕 B.
This is by far the best curling iron i have ever owned. I use it quite often and can do many styles with it. My hair type is very straight and thin, but this curler gives my hair amazing volume. I first saw this product being used by a youtuber and had to find it right away!
VT♡ T.
Aldershot , Hampshire
I brought this product very recently after seeing it used on a friend, it’s amazing the curls literally last all day and pretty much until you wash your hair! If used on short hair be aware it will effect the length, my hair is short but I used it with my Extentions, works best on slightly dirty hair, don’t pull the curls out as you go or you will end up with a frizzy mess, I have thick hair, and can never curl my hair myself usually and I found this so easy to use! And impressed the curls didn’t drop out!
Megan M.
Amazing!! I have a lot of hair & my hair is quite thick and it curls it so easily & lasts so long! I find if you section your hair and do bit by bit, it looks better & lasts longer! Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for tight curls in your hair! Love it!!!

Christina w.
Peartree lane , Dudley
My Lee Stafford CHoPstick STYLER - Extra SKinny Barrel CurLING Iron Ow My Wow! I absolutely adore this styler. Super easy to use, heats up in seconds and the curls last for dayyyys. Only £20 from Argos and its the best thing I've brought. Slightly channeling my inner Rocky Horror and I LOVE it!
Jessica M.
Blackford
Is this worth buying? My hair is naturally curly but I love the idea of having tiny curls and creating the Afro like effect. Any advise would be fab ladies!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.