BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Danielle S.
Oh my god! This product is a game changer! I purchased this product from Amazon for £20. I didn’t expect much as my hair has a mind of its own and has never held a curl but with this my hair stays curly for days! I have very limp, thin hair so as you can see it adds so much volume. I recommend doing this 2 days after washing if your hair is anything like mine. I use it with a heat protection spray, separate my hair into sections and then wrap my hair around it for about 20 seconds per strand repeating until all of your hair is curled. Then I run my fingers through it to loosen the curls and apply either a little bit of hair oil to the ends or a sea salt spray as it just adds a little more texture. Excuse the fact I have no makeup on in the picture but I just wanted to show the effect. I’ve finally found a product that works and for such little money. I would repurchase these and have recommended to many people!
Natalie S.
Lancashire
This curling wand is the best i can chop stick my hair and it lasts about 3 days the curls are so tight would advise to get heat glove but if you love curls these are a must have i got mine 3 years ago been used many times and are still perfect look at them curls 😍
Rebekah F.
Liverpool
Was gifted this for my Birthday and I love it! Used it a few times and I am very satisfied with it. Love the curls it creates as they’re very unique and stylish. Also comes with a heat protectant glove!
Lauren S.
sheffield
It's very efficient and the curls stay in for about a week. I cannot use it myself though, my mum curls my hair for me as I find it difficult to curl at the back without burning myself. The photo below is my hair after about 2-3 days of using them
Amie D.
Earley , Reading
I’m actually OBSESSED! Such a game changer. So easy to use, and doesn’t take too long at all! I use this on special occasions just because I don’t like using heat on my hair too much but with lee Stafford heat protective spray your hair looks amazing and also feels it!
Mia B.
Can not describe how amazing this is ! I can curl my hair in less than five minutes it’s crazy! Create absolutely gorgeous curls and depending on that the way you curl it but you can create a natural way or a very Curly vibe! It’s affordable and last for ages very cute colour!
Tasneem K.
Holy grail for a faux Beyoncé Afro hairstyle! I suggest you make some time out before you try and curl your hair with this device as it can take quite a while! One thing to be careful of is to BE EXTRA CAREFUL! this is from experience as I have experienced some very painful burns! They were worth it after how my hair came out. I felt like such a badass boss!
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I’ve never been able to hold any curls in my hair no matter what product i use like hair spray or iron! But this curler actually works magic! Will be using this more often because i love how natural my curls look.
Siani W.
Wrexham
Love this curling wand. Makes amazing tight curls that last for days. Great even on thick long hair. Doesn't frizz.
Jasmin S.
Oakenholt
I love this!!! My favourite thing in the whole world makes my hair look amazing!!!!!! It’s a love!!!
Jessica M.
Blackford
Is this worth buying? My hair is naturally curly but I love the idea of having tiny curls and creating the Afro like effect. Any advise would be fab ladies!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get this at a reasonable price in the US? Do they restock on Amazon frequently? Because the only ones listed are in the hundreds $ range
Stacey N.
London
I have a couple questions. Can you buy this in canada? Would this come in the UK electrical adapter or the canadian one?