BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Mia B.
Can not describe how amazing this is ! I can curl my hair in less than five minutes it’s crazy! Create absolutely gorgeous curls and depending on that the way you curl it but you can create a natural way or a very Curly vibe! It’s affordable and last for ages very cute colour!
Mia C.
Oxford
Although this curling iron is quite tricky to start with, during a few weeks later I got the hang of it and the trick is to not pull it off but unravel it but pulling it gently by the end. HIGHLY RECOMMENED
Tasneem K.
Holy grail for a faux Beyoncé Afro hairstyle! I suggest you make some time out before you try and curl your hair with this device as it can take quite a while! One thing to be careful of is to BE EXTRA CAREFUL! this is from experience as I have experienced some very painful burns! They were worth it after how my hair came out. I felt like such a badass boss!
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I’ve never been able to hold any curls in my hair no matter what product i use like hair spray or iron! But this curler actually works magic! Will be using this more often because i love how natural my curls look.
Lauren R.
Essex
I love using this, it gives my hair bouncy, long lasting curls without the need for hairspray and slows my hair from getting dirty, although it takes a good hour and half to do the results are definitely worth it.
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
One of my favourite curling wands. Give tight bouncy curls that last for days with a little dry shampoo to combat grease. Love them so much. So easy to use and amazing Value for money. Highly recommended!
Abby 💕.
My sister has this and uses it on my hair when she is round. I love how she styles my hair with it, you can go really crazy with tight, corkscrew curls or get a beautiful, natural look.
Alvera a.
London
BEST CURLER EVER!!! i have thin hair and this gives you alot of volume and i use this alot and the curls last for days. Before you start using it make sure u brush your hair and get rid of any knots before curling. I personally find it was better to curl it section by section. Honestly i love this curler but when you brush it out it makes it look more natural
Chloe G.
I was lucky enough to be sent these in PR and I love them, I’m sure they retail for around £15 which is such good value for the classic 80’s Afro
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have medium length hair but I like a tighter curl! This is a great item I just wish I didn’t have to use a glove
Jessica M.
Blackford
Is this worth buying? My hair is naturally curly but I love the idea of having tiny curls and creating the Afro like effect. Any advise would be fab ladies!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.