BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Lydia May S.
Birmingham
I have straight to wavy hair and I’ve always wanted super curly hair - this wand is absolutely perfect for achieving the look I want to go for. I love how the temperature is pre-set, giving the right temperature to achieve the curls. It also doesn’t make my hair appear frizzy or frazzled because of the heat, and the curls last for hours until I wash it!
Natalie S.
Lancashire
This curling wand is the best i can chop stick my hair and it lasts about 3 days the curls are so tight would advise to get heat glove but if you love curls these are a must have i got mine 3 years ago been used many times and are still perfect look at them curls 😍
liby G.
I absolutely love mine it does take a while I have slightly longer than shoulder length hair and it looks fab also very easy to use I would highly recommend
Stella R.
Mapperley, Nottingham
Great product that does the job in a high quality, I brought this product from Argos and I use it maybe every 3 days to keep my curly hair alive! It is my first time using but I will buy again if needed!
Siani W.
Wrexham
Love this curling wand. Makes amazing tight curls that last for days. Great even on thick long hair. Doesn't frizz.
Jasmin S.
Oakenholt
I love this!!! My favourite thing in the whole world makes my hair look amazing!!!!!! It’s a love!!!
Macy M.
Trematon Street, Dorchester
Really amazing curling wand! Has the curling ability I just needed! I have thick hair and it takes me 15 minutes to do my whole head! Love love love these curlers! And finish off with a Lee Stafford finishing spray and you’re good to go!
Mia A.
LOVE THESE! Amazing. I'm able to have my hair super curly for about 4 days, without washing & without hairspray! Works so well with my hair, love it.
Eliza C.
Great Wyrley, Walsall
So easy to use and creates a unique curl that really change your look. Very affordable and the curls hold for ages after
🌻Néve D.
Really good for creating wild and quirky hairstyles! The wand takes some getting used to to get the right technique (I find if you unravel the curl instead of pulling it through the curl looks much neater and not frizzy) I'd recommend buying a heat glove to use with this wand as it can be quite fiddly. As I have long thick hair it does take me a while to do my whole head but the end result is really worth it. My curls will stay in for a few days after too.
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.