BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Stephanie B.
16 Collier Street, JOHNSTONE
I LOVE this!! My hair was extra thick and long and I always struggled to hold a curl, but with this I don't even need to use hairspray and my hair lasts for days. Love the volume it gives me.
Suzan S.
This curling iron gives me the perfect corkscrew curls. Anyone I use this curling iron on always loves there curls. I totally recommend this iron it’s so gooodddd😊
Samantha E.
My favorite styling tool ever. I love Lee Stafford products in general but this is just amazing. If you use it loosely you can get a great 80s style tight curled look. I use this all time as it creates my favorite style of all time. Its great to cur the whole head of hair or for a quick style change during the day you can simply quickly run it through your ponytail. I also only paid £15 for this off of Amazon, BARGAIN! Recommend to anyone who loves tight curls!
kaileigh w.
nuneaton
I've had Lee Stafford CHoPstick STYLER - Extra SKinny Barrel CurLING Iron for a while and I've only just used it...and I loveee it :) my hair is very straight, thin and long and this gave me gorgeous tiny curls, highly recommend! My only problem with it was that is didn't come with a heat protection glove... other than that they're amazing!
Caitlin W.
I really like this product I used it for the first time yesterday and it created an amazing look. It is affordable and good value for money, I will be using this product again. It works on most hair types and heats up extremely fast so there is no waiting about.
Megan M.
I really like this! Very quick and easy to use. I got this for £19.99 so I do think it's very good value for money. It is a bit fiddly as my hair grips to it so you need to pull it back off but once you get into the swing of things it's really quick to do. The curls don't drop at all and I always get compliments when I use it
Elouise E.
Rock ferry
I absolutely love this curler , it's so easy to use and creates different Types of curls depending on how you use it. The only thing that Is difficult is that at first it can be quite difficult to get a good curl and requires some practice
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
I have only tried this one or twice so i cant give a proper in depth review.

When i have used it, it has made my hair extra curly, almost perm like. The curls are nice and gives hair extra volume - on other people i have saw beautiful bouncy spiral curls.

I will give it another go soon.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
I really liked this appliance. Really tight long lasting curls. Can achieve looser curls with this also but not big bouncy curls. Simple design easy to use came with heat proof glove - i found it harder to do my hair with the glove. Nothing to not like about this.
Maryam H.
Halifax
Omg! This is such an amazing perm curler! My hair type is rough/dry, after I use this it doesn't go lose, it stays exactly how you want it even if I don't use a hairspray! I absolutely love this product! 100% recommend for all hair types
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.