BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Amie D.
Earley , Reading
I’m actually OBSESSED! Such a game changer. So easy to use, and doesn’t take too long at all! I use this on special occasions just because I don’t like using heat on my hair too much but with lee Stafford heat protective spray your hair looks amazing and also feels it!
Paulina P.
Dartford
I have this chopstick styler but the longer version with argain oil infused barrel and i have to say its amazing. Creates perfect micro curls :) Sviwel cord is great.
Christina w.
Peartree lane , Dudley
My Lee Stafford CHoPstick STYLER - Extra SKinny Barrel CurLING Iron Ow My Wow! I absolutely adore this styler. Super easy to use, heats up in seconds and the curls last for dayyyys. Only £20 from Argos and its the best thing I've brought. Slightly channeling my inner Rocky Horror and I LOVE it!
Vladislava 👑.
ESSEX, Colchester
I love this curler so much 😍😍 😍 so easy to use if you're a beginner like me too! Literally 10 seconds a lock is done, and also last all day and sometimes even 2 days 😊 I love that you don't need to wait for a long time till the machine gets ready to use, perfect for morning rush !
Jodiee P.
Berkshire, ['', '', "['', '', 'Bracknell']"]
This is an amazing curler! The curls it provides are amazing! I was very sceptical about using this at first as my hair is very thin and doesn’t hold curls but it lasts all day! Such an amazing curler. Very quick and easy to use too! I would recommend this product!
Dana H.
I love the unique curls that this chopstick wand produces. I have a lot of hair so this really gives me volume and curls that lasts for days. The only downside is the damage this wand could potentially cause as it heats up so much. Still love using it every so often!
Lydia May S.
Broughton Astley , Leicester
I have straight to wavy hair and I’ve always wanted super curly hair - this wand is absolutely perfect for achieving the look I want to go for. I love how the temperature is pre-set, giving the right temperature to achieve the curls. It also doesn’t make my hair appear frizzy or frazzled because of the heat, and the curls last for hours until I wash it!
Macy M.
Trematon Street, Dorchester
Really amazing curling wand! Has the curling ability I just needed! I have thick hair and it takes me 15 minutes to do my whole head! Love love love these curlers! And finish off with a Lee Stafford finishing spray and you’re good to go!
Antonia S.
I love the lee stafford chopstick styler I know longer have it as I have natural curly hair. My hair is very long and can become straw like but I have used different products now. The curls are fabulous after and very long lasting.
Rebekah F.
Liverpool
Was gifted this for my Birthday and I love it! Used it a few times and I am very satisfied with it. Love the curls it creates as they’re very unique and stylish. Also comes with a heat protectant glove!
Jessica M.
Blackford
Is this worth buying? My hair is naturally curly but I love the idea of having tiny curls and creating the Afro like effect. Any advise would be fab ladies!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get this at a reasonable price in the US? Do they restock on Amazon frequently? Because the only ones listed are in the hundreds $ range
Stacey N.
London
I have a couple questions. Can you buy this in canada? Would this come in the UK electrical adapter or the canadian one?