BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Mary L.
Bluffton, SC
I purchased this after watching Zoella’s video and omg okay the first time i ordered it didn’t work, when I finally get a working one i make my curls so tiiight i looked like a 4 year old. I still love it thought like I can tell it works I just have to actually do it right. You would think years of curling my hair would help.
Taylor💕 B.
This is by far the best curling iron i have ever owned. I use it quite often and can do many styles with it. My hair type is very straight and thin, but this curler gives my hair amazing volume. I first saw this product being used by a youtuber and had to find it right away!
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I’ve never been able to hold any curls in my hair no matter what product i use like hair spray or iron! But this curler actually works magic! Will be using this more often because i love how natural my curls look.
Kammie G.
Medford, OR
I like the Chopstick Styler for achieving tight corkscrew curls. I did not have to use any product to get long lasting, bouncy curls. For reference my hair is medium to long, wavy, thick, and somewhat coarse. I look forward to trying these curls for a variety of updos and maybe even a fun fauxhawk!

Pros-
Ceramic coated barrel
Clipless wand
Indicator light (steady red when on)
Swivel cord
Heats in seconds (450 F)
Cool touch tip
Easy to use
Value

Cons-
Set temperature (I would prefer to use a cooler temp for such small sections of hair)

I would recommend this styler for medium or longer hair, as you lose length due to the diameter of the curls. Mine appeared approx 4-5" shorter.

I received this product at discount for my unbiased review.

Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I have medium length hair but I like a tighter curl! This is a great item I just wish I didn’t have to use a glove
Pixi P.
Clacton on Sea, Essex
Omg. First curling iron I've ever used, so it was a bit tricky at first and will admit I've had some burnt fingers along the way, but this gives beautiful curls/ringlets. You can either keep them springy (so much fun to play with) or comb out for loose, beach waves. It heats up quickly and has a swivel cord for easy maneuverability. Only issue I find is that the lead isn't quite long enough. This gives smooth curls with a lovely shiny finish. Just be careful and make sure you curl your hair the right way so it sits properly, rather than sticking up, giving you the electric shock look.
Jessica J.
coventry
Brilliant value for money, easy to use and curls that last for days! Great, now I have your attention let’s talk about why I am LOVING this curling tong! How I achieved my look, firstly you need to make sure your hair is brushed through and get rid of any knots before curling. Use a frizz serum to help lock the curls in and avoid frizz when brushing them through. Part your hair into sections, i personally find it easier to start with half my head then go onto the next. The tongs heat up quickly and i only takes a few seconds to curl, avoid any curling mishaps but not leaving it on too long and recurling if needed! When finished I would suggest parting your hair again and brushing from the bottom up, the curls look better and more natural when brushed through. I finishes by spraying a conditioning spray by Aussie and my hair stayed in the curls for two days... after that I had to wash my hair because I felt like a tramp 😂! Enjoy ladies x
Danielle S.
Oh my god! This product is a game changer! I purchased this product from Amazon for £20. I didn’t expect much as my hair has a mind of its own and has never held a curl but with this my hair stays curly for days! I have very limp, thin hair so as you can see it adds so much volume. I recommend doing this 2 days after washing if your hair is anything like mine. I use it with a heat protection spray, separate my hair into sections and then wrap my hair around it for about 20 seconds per strand repeating until all of your hair is curled. Then I run my fingers through it to loosen the curls and apply either a little bit of hair oil to the ends or a sea salt spray as it just adds a little more texture. Excuse the fact I have no makeup on in the picture but I just wanted to show the effect. I’ve finally found a product that works and for such little money. I would repurchase these and have recommended to many people!
🌻Néve D.
Really good for creating wild and quirky hairstyles! The wand takes some getting used to to get the right technique (I find if you unravel the curl instead of pulling it through the curl looks much neater and not frizzy) I'd recommend buying a heat glove to use with this wand as it can be quite fiddly. As I have long thick hair it does take me a while to do my whole head but the end result is really worth it. My curls will stay in for a few days after too.
Mia B.
Can not describe how amazing this is ! I can curl my hair in less than five minutes it’s crazy! Create absolutely gorgeous curls and depending on that the way you curl it but you can create a natural way or a very Curly vibe! It’s affordable and last for ages very cute colour!
Jessica M.
Blackford
Is this worth buying? My hair is naturally curly but I love the idea of having tiny curls and creating the Afro like effect. Any advise would be fab ladies!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Where can I get this at a reasonable price in the US? Do they restock on Amazon frequently? Because the only ones listed are in the hundreds $ range
Stacey N.
London
I have a couple questions. Can you buy this in canada? Would this come in the UK electrical adapter or the canadian one?