BY LEE STAFFORD

My chopstick styler lets you create wild corkscrew curls for a trend setting look. The ceramic coated barrel and high heat up temperature gives you a real top performance item of style. . â see more...

Taylor💕 B.
This is by far the best curling iron i have ever owned. I use it quite often and can do many styles with it. My hair type is very straight and thin, but this curler gives my hair amazing volume. I first saw this product being used by a youtuber and had to find it right away!
Kammie G.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Chopstick Styler for achieving tight corkscrew curls. I did not have to use any product to get long lasting, bouncy curls. For reference my hair is medium to long, wavy, thick, and somewhat coarse. I look forward to trying these curls for a variety of updos and maybe even a fun fauxhawk!

Pros-
Ceramic coated barrel
Clipless wand
Indicator light (steady red when on)
Swivel cord
Heats in seconds (450 F)
Cool touch tip
Easy to use
Value

Cons-
Set temperature (I would prefer to use a cooler temp for such small sections of hair)

I would recommend this styler for medium or longer hair, as you lose length due to the diameter of the curls. Mine appeared approx 4-5" shorter.

I received this product at discount for my unbiased review.

Jessica J.
coventry
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brilliant value for money, easy to use and curls that last for days! Great, now I have your attention let’s talk about why I am LOVING this curling tong! How I achieved my look, firstly you need to make sure your hair is brushed through and get rid of any knots before curling. Use a frizz serum to help lock the curls in and avoid frizz when brushing them through. Part your hair into sections, i personally find it easier to start with half my head then go onto the next. The tongs heat up quickly and i only takes a few seconds to curl, avoid any curling mishaps but not leaving it on too long and recurling if needed! When finished I would suggest parting your hair again and brushing from the bottom up, the curls look better and more natural when brushed through. I finishes by spraying a conditioning spray by Aussie and my hair stayed in the curls for two days... after that I had to wash my hair because I felt like a tramp 😂! Enjoy ladies x
Pixi P.
Clacton on Sea, Clacton on Sea
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg. First curling iron I've ever used, so it was a bit tricky at first and will admit I've had some burnt fingers along the way, but this gives beautiful curls/ringlets. You can either keep them springy (so much fun to play with) or comb out for loose, beach waves. It heats up quickly and has a swivel cord for easy maneuverability. Only issue I find is that the lead isn't quite long enough. This gives smooth curls with a lovely shiny finish. Just be careful and make sure you curl your hair the right way so it sits properly, rather than sticking up, giving you the electric shock look.
Katie 💋.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler is AMAZING! I have very thick, medium length hair and it gives me amazing tight corkscrew curls that last up to 3 days. The curler is very easy to use although it does heat up very quickly and stays very hot. It is quite time consuming, so I probably wouldn’t recommend for someone with very long hair. This is the best curler I have ever used, never mind the fact it’s only around £20. Amazing!
VT♡ T.
Hampshire , Aldershot
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this product very recently after seeing it used on a friend, it’s amazing the curls literally last all day and pretty much until you wash your hair! If used on short hair be aware it will effect the length, my hair is short but I used it with my Extentions, works best on slightly dirty hair, don’t pull the curls out as you go or you will end up with a frizzy mess, I have thick hair, and can never curl my hair myself usually and I found this so easy to use! And impressed the curls didn’t drop out!
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely brilliant value for money. My hair is long and thick and struggles to hold curls for more than an hour. Very frustrating if I wanted a curly look for going out. However I bought these and my curls lasted all night and were even perfect in the morning. So impressed!! My only reason that I don't use them more often is that I have so much hair that doing it myself takes around two hours. Other than that I really recommend these curlers and the looks you could create are endless!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!! I have a lot of hair & my hair is quite thick and it curls it so easily & lasts so long! I find if you section your hair and do bit by bit, it looks better & lasts longer! Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for tight curls in your hair! Love it!!!

Christina w.
DUDLEY, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Lee Stafford CHoPstick STYLER - Extra SKinny Barrel CurLING Iron Ow My Wow! I absolutely adore this styler. Super easy to use, heats up in seconds and the curls last for dayyyys. Only £20 from Argos and its the best thing I've brought. Slightly channeling my inner Rocky Horror and I LOVE it!
Jodiee P.
Berkshire, ['', '', "['', '', 'Bracknell']"]
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing curler! The curls it provides are amazing! I was very sceptical about using this at first as my hair is very thin and doesn’t hold curls but it lasts all day! Such an amazing curler. Very quick and easy to use too! I would recommend this product!
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I absolutely love this curling wand. Makes my hair look so curly. I actually prefer my hair curly even though I have naturally straight hair. My hair has so much volume and my hair will stay curly for about three days and I don't even have to use hairspray. It stays in place all on its own. I get so many compliments from having my hair like this all the time. By far the best hair curler for natural looking curls. The only down side is if you decide to brush the curls, your hair will get so frizzy. But apart from that this curling iron is amazing.