Hair CareHair ProductsHair Loss TreatmentsLee Stafford
Choco Locks Butter Cream Hair Treatment 200ml

Lee Stafford Choco Locks Butter Cream Hair Treatment 200ml

by Lee Stafford

With added Cacao extract, a famous super food; Luxurious Chocolate Fragrance; Softens and smooths; Adds moisture to help dry and damaged hair; Use every wash until your hair�s as smooth as chocolate, then use once a week to stay looking and feeling rich and luxurious!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lee Stafford Choco Locks Butter Cream Hair Treatment 200ml!
charlotteNC
Se ve bien quizás si funcione bien pero tendría que probarlo para dar mi opinión sincera
Waukegan, IL
Existe una gama específica para cada tipo de pelo: con porosidad alta, una línea de coloración, una para dar volumen, una para el cabello en transición, una específica para niños… A ver quién se arriesga a elegir un champú entre semejante colección de productos, y que luego no te guste o no te funcione como esperabas.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This products .. really grew my hair out super long .. i have been struggling with hair growth but lee stafford helped alot
I absolutely love this product it is so worth the money it made my hair feel silky and soft and smell amazing way better than any hair treatment I’ve used before I recommend it so much also it is so cheap for what it does. Only going to buy a new one when I’ve finished with the one I am using now !
Blantyre, Blantyre
This is an amazing product. My hair is damaged from being coloured and this left it so soft and smooth, and smelling great. Simple and easy to use. Affordable and much better than some others that I have tried. My hair is naturally curly/wavy and this worked amazingly well with it.

Looking for your answer?