BY LEE STAFFORD

This super strength saviour gets deep down into the cortex to help build, repair and rehydrate breaking hair, improving its structure from within. Pro-repair complex of soy, amino acids and replenishing lipids to strengthen and restore the integrity of the cuticle. Keravis - a protein based complex which takes a multi-faceted approach to improving damaged hair on tensile properties (strength), bending properties (elasticity) and the surface properties (smoothness of the hair). Keravis is able to repair reductions in hair strength due to the damaging effects of chemical treatments such as bleaching and thus reduce breakage when combing.... see more...

Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
I have grown to be IN LOVE with anything Lee Stafford! I recently bought this and the dry shampoo. I am so happy with both! I have also tried the Poker Straight Spray and it works wonders. What I love about the brand overall, is that it is so consistent. Every product smells pretty much the same and this one in particular, along with the hair growth treatment go so well on my VERY LONG hair! They leave it smelling so good and feeling even better! So soft and instructions are very easy to follow!
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
My hair did not grow any more when I used this product, however, it did become MUCH healthier. You must follow the instructions exactly, though, to get results. I have read many success stories on hair growing much faster with this product. I just think my hair is finished growing, since it hasn't in years. Definitely worth trying!
Emma-Leigh C.
NEWPORT, Gwent
I've only used this a hand full of times but so far I am loving it. After bleaching my hair it become dry and crisp but this mask has helped so much! A little goes a long way with it I find I've had to buy another 2 tubs
Shelby C.
Does this work with hair breakage? I use the hair growth treatment and I love it! I wasn't sure how this product was thougj.
Seanna P.