BY LEE STAFFORD

A moisturising shampoo to lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. Bleach blondes knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones. With pro-blondetm complex of panthenol, chamomile and moringa seed extract, otherwise known as miracle tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow. Contains 21st century colour protection, that helps stop that annoying fade caused by styling, sunlight and the damage caused by uv. see more...

Anna D.
Please can we all stop a min and appreciate this shampoo.... it literally is LIFE. Bleach blonde hair will never be yellow again. I have a massive fear of my hair looking yellow & I always have used silver shampoo's but this one is one of the best out there. I love my hair to look pink and this certainly does that, it doesn't have the blue tinge or old fashioned grey or silver. It's modern and funky. My hair has been bleached for years and has never looked so good I absolutely love it and re buy on a regular.
Nika B.
Dubai, Silicon Oasis
I love this purple shampoo to keep my bronze tones in check. It’s a lot cheaper than expensive salon shampoos but does the exact same thing. I only wash my hair with this about once a week else my very light hairs start to turn purple (but this will happen with any purple shampoo). Only complaint is that the smell isn’t that great but that is entirely personal preference!
Katie P.
Best shampoo EVER for blonde hair. I cannot be without this. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry like most purple shampoos. Keeps my hair a lovely blonde without brassy tones.Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo - 8.4 oz
Naomi S.
I am currently using this shampoo which I would reccomend. It is a great price, makes my hair feel soft and smooth and my dip dyed hair has stayed the colour I want it to with the help from this shampoo.
Rafa K.
I am suspected to speak of this product. Lee Stafford is my brand of favorite hair care products. I love the smell, the treatment, the packaging, everything! I have several products and I love everyone. this one especially helps in the treatment of blond hair, the product is purple and it does highlight hair lights. Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo - 8.4 oz
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
Do not use this every day else you may end up with purple hair. As the bottle states use once a week and it gets rid of all the brassiness and orange tones in bleached hair leaving it lovely and bright. Highly recommended and lasts a long time. They do offer conditioners too.
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
I've tried many many toning shampoos and conditioners over the years to try and get rid of brassy tones in my blonde or platinum hair. I bought this just to try it, not thinking anything of it. It says to use once a week however as I was wanting a strong white/platinum look at the time I used it every single time I washed my hair (I like a pinky/purple hint of colour too) and only after a few washes I noticed a huge difference in the tones and colour of my hair, it was bright and white with zero brassy tones. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! For the first time since being blonde people were actually commenting on how fab the colour was, especially as it had a few lilac and pink strands through it too. I've recommended this shampoo to everyone as a perfect day to day toner. It smells delicious. And an added bonus is it won't stain your hands when you apply it like I've found most other brands do. Buy it in bulk, honestly.
Isla S.
Good for toning hair but leaves mine feeling a little dry - easily remedied however by some masking! I like to leave it to soak into dry hair before I rinse it out but the results always are worth my time.
Hair Me O.
Cork
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever tried!

I had a little accident with a Home dying kit and my blonde was very brassy. It was sooooo much better after even 1 wash with this.

Only con is that you need to work quick, or it will stain your hair. Make sure that you really wash this out well!

I think the price point is fair - fantastic product!
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I get my hair dyed blonde at a salon, and whenever I go I always get it toned super ashy. My hair has naturally warm tones to it so it is very prone to going a brassy shade and so it is quite difficult to maintain an ashy tone at home. I find quite a few purple shampoos that are cheaper don’t do much toning, even if you lather your hair up and leave it on for 10 minutes and use it every day, so it’s also hard to find an affordable purple shampoo that works well. This shampoo isn’t the cheapest, but it’s certainly not expensive and you get a lot of product for your money, and it’s very good. I use it once a week to keep brassy tones at bay, in combination with the Lee Stafford Beach Blonde conditioner, and that’s enough to keep my colour looking fab. Its not drying like other cheaper toning shampoos either.
Tatiana H.
Rochester, MI
Do they test on animals?
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
How does this compare to shimmer lights shampoo?