Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo - 8.4 oz

A moisturising shampoo to lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. Bleach blondes knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones. With pro-blondetm complex of panthenol, chamomile and moringa seed extract, otherwise known as miracle tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow. Contains 21st century colour protection, that helps stop that annoying fade caused by styling, sunlight and the damage caused by uv. see more...

Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
I've tried many many toning shampoos and conditioners over the years to try and get rid of brassy tones in my blonde or platinum hair. I bought this just to try it, not thinking anything of it. It says to use once a week however as I was wanting a strong white/platinum look at the time I used it every single time I washed my hair (I like a pinky/purple hint of colour too) and only after a few washes I noticed a huge difference in the tones and colour of my hair, it was bright and white with zero brassy tones. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! For the first time since being blonde people were actually commenting on how fab the colour was, especially as it had a few lilac and pink strands through it too. I've recommended this shampoo to everyone as a perfect day to day toner. It smells delicious. And an added bonus is it won't stain your hands when you apply it like I've found most other brands do. Buy it in bulk, honestly.
stacie s.
Banks, OR
This works great for toning my bleached hair. It works better than the many others I have tried but I do use a good moisturizer with it because it does dry the hair a little.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
It is such an awesome pigmented purple shampoo! This definitely helps so much with any brasiness!
Hair Me O.
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever tried!

I had a little accident with a Home dying kit and my blonde was very brassy. It was sooooo much better after even 1 wash with this.

Only con is that you need to work quick, or it will stain your hair. Make sure that you really wash this out well!

I think the price point is fair - fantastic product!
Harriet P.
This shampoo is excellent! I have blonde hair with ashy highlights and whenever I use this shampoo which is roughly twice a weed it makes my hair glossy and more silver. This shampoo is more prices than high street brands but still very affordable. You can purchase this shampoo in boots so it is easily accessible and I will continue to purchase this shampoo because I find it excellent. I must add that I don't understand the backaging as the font uses a mixture of capital and lower case letters which makes it more difficult to read and less professional looking.
Bismil H.
Love the smell, makes hair a bit dry so i would recommend using any moisturizing conditioner after it. Had golden-brownish tones after bleaching my hair, so thought of giving it a try, it does what it says after a few washes. I noticed a slight difference in my hair after using it for the first time and i really liked it. The only thing i don't like about this shampoo is it doesn't lather up so well
Monika N.
Cambridge Road, Thornaby
It's a OK product - and that's the problem. Didn't WOW me that's all.
I would say it has a couple of bad points - really dries out my hair ( and with bleached blond you really don't need that )
- doesn't foam enough. It's really hard to get it to bubble nicely.

It does what it said on the packet - helps with keeping the horrible yellow colour away for a while so I can say - give it a go. I found something better for my needs but I'm still looking for the perfect one.
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
This is truly the only purple shampoo or blue shampoo in that matter that has actually worked for me. It turned my brassy hair into incredible amazing platinum blonde just like I wanted it. And if you feel like doing something crazy without the commitment just leave the shampoo in longer and you will have a lavender hint of color in your hair that washes out with the next wash. It is absolutely amazing.
Sacha M.
So the product is mainly for blonde or bleached hair. Now I'm not naturally blonde and this worked perfect for me. The product smells amazing, it helped lighten my hair after three uses and I am literally addicted to it. One of the best out there
Naomi S.
I am currently using this shampoo which I would reccomend. It is a great price, makes my hair feel soft and smooth and my dip dyed hair has stayed the colour I want it to with the help from this shampoo.
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do they test on animals?
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
How does this compare to shimmer lights shampoo?