BY LEE STAFFORD

A moisturising shampoo to lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. Bleach blondes knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones. With pro-blondetm complex of panthenol, chamomile and moringa seed extract, otherwise known as miracle tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow. Contains 21st century colour protection, that helps stop that annoying fade caused by styling, sunlight and the damage caused by uv. see more...

Katie P.
Best shampoo EVER for blonde hair. I cannot be without this. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry like most purple shampoos. Keeps my hair a lovely blonde without brassy tones.Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo - 8.4 oz
Rafa K.
I am suspected to speak of this product. Lee Stafford is my brand of favorite hair care products. I love the smell, the treatment, the packaging, everything! I have several products and I love everyone. this one especially helps in the treatment of blond hair, the product is purple and it does highlight hair lights. Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo - 8.4 oz
Fernanda H.
Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul
Shampoo maravilhoso para cabelos loiros, realmente tira o tom amarelado sem ressecar, além de deixar o cabelo cheiroso e super macio! Sua textura é um pouco líquida, mas não chega a ser nada que incomode continua tendo um rendimento muito bom. A embalagem é linda! Embora não seja um produto barato, vale muito a pena o custo/benefício!
Virginia S.
Norman, OK
Oh my gosh I can’t say enough good things. First of all if they ever stop making this I will cry. BAWL my eyes out. Then frankly try to stock pile what is left. This is my holy grail. It leaves a beautiful pinky purple luster in my hair and I just love it. I get compliments all the time and I always say it’s just shampoo!!!
Naomi S.
I am currently using this shampoo which I would reccomend. It is a great price, makes my hair feel soft and smooth and my dip dyed hair has stayed the colour I want it to with the help from this shampoo.
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
Do not use this every day else you may end up with purple hair. As the bottle states use once a week and it gets rid of all the brassiness and orange tones in bleached hair leaving it lovely and bright. Highly recommended and lasts a long time. They do offer conditioners too.
Anna D.
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. With out a doubt the best purple shampoo I’ve used. Takes out brassy tones in just one wash and actually smells nice too. Highly highly recommend this shampoo and the conditioner to go with it too.
Marta W.
Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire
Love love love this shampoo!!!! Keeps all the yellowy tones at bay, I usually leave it on for a few minutes and wash it off. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive scalp at all and it’s such an amazing price
Lisa E.
I find this shampoo, if used every few days, to be really good at knocking out brassy blonde tones. It has the classic Lee Stafford scent, and tones my hair whilst also being kind to my dry ends. It comes at a really reasonable price and I’ve repurchased it several times.
Esme✌ b.
Worthing, Worthing
The holy grail for platinum or grey hair. Also a life saver if you lighten your hair and it has traces of yellow/orange. I used this alot when i had white/silver hair, nothing knocks out yellow tones like this shampoo.
Tatiana H.
Rochester, MI
Do they test on animals?
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
How does this compare to shimmer lights shampoo?