BY LEE STAFFORD

A moisturising shampoo to lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. Bleach blondes knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones. With pro-blondetm complex of panthenol, chamomile and moringa seed extract, otherwise known as miracle tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow. Contains 21st century colour protection, that helps stop that annoying fade caused by styling, sunlight and the damage caused by uv. see more...

Virginia S.
Norman, OK
Oh my gosh I can’t say enough good things. First of all if they ever stop making this I will cry. BAWL my eyes out. Then frankly try to stock pile what is left. This is my holy grail. It leaves a beautiful pinky purple luster in my hair and I just love it. I get compliments all the time and I always say it’s just shampoo!!!
Naomi S.
I am currently using this shampoo which I would reccomend. It is a great price, makes my hair feel soft and smooth and my dip dyed hair has stayed the colour I want it to with the help from this shampoo.
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
Do not use this every day else you may end up with purple hair. As the bottle states use once a week and it gets rid of all the brassiness and orange tones in bleached hair leaving it lovely and bright. Highly recommended and lasts a long time. They do offer conditioners too.
Anna D.
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. With out a doubt the best purple shampoo I’ve used. Takes out brassy tones in just one wash and actually smells nice too. Highly highly recommend this shampoo and the conditioner to go with it too.
Marta W.
Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire
Love love love this shampoo!!!! Keeps all the yellowy tones at bay, I usually leave it on for a few minutes and wash it off. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive scalp at all and it’s such an amazing price
Lisa E.
I find this shampoo, if used every few days, to be really good at knocking out brassy blonde tones. It has the classic Lee Stafford scent, and tones my hair whilst also being kind to my dry ends. It comes at a really reasonable price and I’ve repurchased it several times.
Esme✌ b.
Worthing , West Sussex
The holy grail for platinum or grey hair. Also a life saver if you lighten your hair and it has traces of yellow/orange. I used this alot when i had white/silver hair, nothing knocks out yellow tones like this shampoo.
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
I've tried many many toning shampoos and conditioners over the years to try and get rid of brassy tones in my blonde or platinum hair. I bought this just to try it, not thinking anything of it. It says to use once a week however as I was wanting a strong white/platinum look at the time I used it every single time I washed my hair (I like a pinky/purple hint of colour too) and only after a few washes I noticed a huge difference in the tones and colour of my hair, it was bright and white with zero brassy tones. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! For the first time since being blonde people were actually commenting on how fab the colour was, especially as it had a few lilac and pink strands through it too. I've recommended this shampoo to everyone as a perfect day to day toner. It smells delicious. And an added bonus is it won't stain your hands when you apply it like I've found most other brands do. Buy it in bulk, honestly.
Anna D.
Please can we all stop a min and appreciate this shampoo.... it literally is LIFE. Bleach blonde hair will never be yellow again. I have a massive fear of my hair looking yellow & I always have used silver shampoo's but this one is one of the best out there. I love my hair to look pink and this certainly does that, it doesn't have the blue tinge or old fashioned grey or silver. It's modern and funky. My hair has been bleached for years and has never looked so good I absolutely love it and re buy on a regular.
Holly T.
Sheffield
SMELLS GORGEOUS and my hairdresser commented on how gorgeous and fresh my blonde looks from using this! She tells every one to use it now!
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do they test on animals?
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
How does this compare to shimmer lights shampoo?