Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I get my hair dyed blonde at a salon, and whenever I go I always get it toned super ashy. My hair has naturally warm tones to it so it is very prone to going a brassy shade and so it is quite difficult to maintain an ashy tone at home. I find quite a few purple shampoos that are cheaper don’t do much toning, even if you lather your hair up and leave it on for 10 minutes and use it every day, so it’s also hard to find an affordable purple shampoo that works well. This shampoo isn’t the cheapest, but it’s certainly not expensive and you get a lot of product for your money, and it’s very good. I use it once a week to keep brassy tones at bay, in combination with the Lee Stafford Beach Blonde conditioner, and that’s enough to keep my colour looking fab. Its not drying like other cheaper toning shampoos either.