BY LEE STAFFORD

A moisturising shampoo to lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. Bleach blondes knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones. With pro-blondetm complex of panthenol, chamomile and moringa seed extract, otherwise known as miracle tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow. Contains 21st century colour protection, that helps stop that annoying fade caused by styling, sunlight and the damage caused by uv. see more...

stacie s.
Banks, OR
This works great for toning my bleached hair. It works better than the many others I have tried but I do use a good moisturizer with it because it does dry the hair a little.
Nicole K.
Riverview, FL
This is truly the only purple shampoo or blue shampoo in that matter that has actually worked for me. It turned my brassy hair into incredible amazing platinum blonde just like I wanted it. And if you feel like doing something crazy without the commitment just leave the shampoo in longer and you will have a lavender hint of color in your hair that washes out with the next wash. It is absolutely amazing.
Adrienne K.
This purple shampoo works so well with knocking out brassiness in colored blonde hair! I bought it from ultra for $10 so I was skeptical that it would work well but it did work greater than I could've expected.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
I've tried a lot of purple shampoos foe blonde hair to take out the yellow and brassy tones.This is the best one I have used so far. If you need a purple shampoo give this a try.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
It is such an awesome pigmented purple shampoo! This definitely helps so much with any brasiness!
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I get my hair dyed blonde at a salon, and whenever I go I always get it toned super ashy. My hair has naturally warm tones to it so it is very prone to going a brassy shade and so it is quite difficult to maintain an ashy tone at home. I find quite a few purple shampoos that are cheaper don’t do much toning, even if you lather your hair up and leave it on for 10 minutes and use it every day, so it’s also hard to find an affordable purple shampoo that works well. This shampoo isn’t the cheapest, but it’s certainly not expensive and you get a lot of product for your money, and it’s very good. I use it once a week to keep brassy tones at bay, in combination with the Lee Stafford Beach Blonde conditioner, and that’s enough to keep my colour looking fab. Its not drying like other cheaper toning shampoos either.
Lisa E.
I find this shampoo, if used every few days, to be really good at knocking out brassy blonde tones. It has the classic Lee Stafford scent, and tones my hair whilst also being kind to my dry ends. It comes at a really reasonable price and I’ve repurchased it several times.
SHIANNON K.
I use this product all the time! Having bright blonde hair, it’s really hard to find a product that keeps orange/yellow tones at bay and keeps my hair looking fresh!
It also smells amazing! Compared to high end brands I find this shampoo amazing value for money.
Sophie P.
Denham Road , Sheffield
i bought this once but probably won’t buy it again. it does tone your hair a bit, but instead of making mine a silvery grey it turned it pastel pink. not really what i wanted! the matching conditioner didn’t really do much for the colour either
Anna D.
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. With out a doubt the best purple shampoo I’ve used. Takes out brassy tones in just one wash and actually smells nice too. Highly highly recommend this shampoo and the conditioner to go with it too.
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do they test on animals?
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
How does this compare to shimmer lights shampoo?