BY LEE STAFFORD

A moisturising conditioner to be used as part of the bleach blondes regime to lightly tone, refresh and restore your blonde hair to salon beautiful colour. bleach blondes knocks out brassy, canary yellow tones leaving it smooth and hydrated. With pro-blondetm complex of panthenol, chamomile and moringa seed extract, otherwise known as miracle tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow. see more...

• Is there a shampoo to go with this? I'm thinking of getti...4 Answers
Adrienne K.
Metairie, LA
I don't notice that this works well on brassy hair on its own but with use of the shampoo I see that there can be some benefit. I enjoy the smell very much.
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I love this range by Lee Stafford to maintain an ashy tone to my hair and keep brassiness at bay. I use this conditioner everyday with either the Everyday Blonde shampoo, or the Bleach Blonde shampoo (to tone once a week). The conditioner works amazingly with both of these products to maintain the colour of my hair, and to also help to keep it moisturised, something that is necessary when you get your hair bleached. It also makes my hair soft and silky and has a lovely scent. It’s not overly expensive, and you get a lot of product for your money too.
Sophie P.
Stewart Road, Sheffield
made my hair feel lovely and soft, and has the classic lee stafford scent which i enjoy. however did pretty much nothing for the colour of my hair after the shampoo already turned it pastel pink. would buy it again if my store didn’t have my usual
Lanier D.
Dartford, Kent
This has got to be the best silver conditioner I have tried and believe me I have tried a lot!!!!
Being bleach blonde my hair is obviously over processed and can start to look brassy and yellow in between my visit to the hairdressers. This conditioner helps to maintain the fresh colour you get after having your hair done in the salon.
You only need to use this once a week otherwise any more than that you can end up with a slight purple tinge to your hair.
My hair always feels soft after using a d doesn't dry my hair out at all.
I don't particularly think this product is expensive as you do get a lot of product in the tube. However you can find deals in certain stores from time to time which makes the purchase even more worthwhile.
Anna D.
I have being bleaching my hair for years now & love to keep my toner fresh, using this range of lee Stafford products for bleached blonde hair is incredible. I use the silver shampoo to match this conditioner & I get so many comments on my hair colour. It keeps mine a lovely blush pink colour also conditioning my hair.

Absolutely love the packaging on Lee's products. Perfect for freshening up blondes and maintaining your toner.
Hair Me O.
Cork
This conditioner is okay!

Pairing with the shampoo is a must! Not very hydrating, but helps with the brassy Tones in the hair.

Would not recommend for damaged hair.

Feel that it is a bit pricey for what it does but happy with the colour correction aspect.
Adriana A.
As a bleach blonde I’ve tried so many conditioners and this is, definitely, the best one I’ve find, gentle, sutil and reasonable priced, a must
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Is there a shampoo to go with this? I'm thinking of getting it but only if there's shampoo too

back